Where is my mother.

<Tony's still alive in this but everyone else is dead>
Everyone was taking head count of who died. Weeping over dead family members and friends. People Wanda knew where dead. Her friends and people she considered family but she had one person on her mind. Natasha. Wanda was scanning her eyes for her mother. Surely Natasha would have came to her if she was still alive. But Wanda didn't wanna think like that. Natasha always told her to think positive. So she did searching for her mother through the crowd when Clint walks up to her. "Clint, where's my mother?" Wanda ask him.
"Wanda I'm sorry, w-we went to get the soul stone and... it needed an sacrifice. She thought it had to be her, she said it had to be her. She told me to tell you she loves you. We where both holding on and. She let go." Clint says starting to sob. Then it hits her like a bullet. Natashas dead. Those where the words she never wanted to hear. Her heart stopped. It felt like she got stabbed. She started to sob and fall to the floor. It was about a minute before she felt a hand on her shoulder causing her to look up. It was Steve. He was kneeling down with his hand in the air, it was in a fist. And so was everyone else. Every person on the field was kneeling down for Natasha. Hand in the air saulting her for her sacrifice. Wanda did the same still crying, knowing Natasha died for a cause. To save the earth. To save her. It helped to know she was honored for it. A king was kneeling for her. A god was kneeling for her.
A wizard was kneeling for her. People who didn't know her that well where kneeling for her. She would go down in history.