Prologue

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House, so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

I would also like to give a shoutout to Jss2141 for suggesting this What If, so please go check him out.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Our story begins in the town of Gravesfield, Conneticut where a fourteen year old girl named Luz Noceda was attending school.

Luz was always seen as a "weirdo" by the other students, even the teachers. So much so that she . . . doesn't have any friends.

But despite that, Luz is always smiling, happy to be herself.

Luz was currently in the cafeteria, having quickly eaten her lunch so she could paint fan art of The Good Witch Azura.

She smiled as she painted Azura with a brush.

Luz then looks at the painting with pride once she finished.

Admittedly it wasn't accurate, Azura was an adult woman, but Luz thought it'd be cool to paint her favorite character around her age

Suddenly something caught her attention, it almost looked as if her painting moved ever so slightly.

Luz raised an eyebrow before taking a closer look, but then the bell came. Lunch was over, so Luz put the painting in her bag and heads to her next class.

Hours would go by as school would come to an end for the day.

Luz has all her stuff packed as she made her way home.

Luz: Hola, mama.

Camila: Hola, mija. How was school?

Luz: Same old, same old.

She says before heading upstairs to her room.

Some time would pass as Luz finished her homework and proceeded with another painting.

This time of Azura's friends, the elderly witch in a red cloak, Cleia and the fluffy little werewolf, Toto.

She had her tongue sticking out to the side as she puts on the finishing touches on the characters.

Luz: Finished!

Note: Like this, but without Azura