Season 1 - Part 9

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Luz and Azura were staring out their bedroom window, not even paying attention to Cleia, King and Toto as they look down to read a tag that says; "To a young witch from her proud mentor, Eda."

Luz then holds a purple cape that Eda made for her, standing up as she puts it on.

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to. Because today, I'm going to save Eda.

Azura: No, Luz. We're going to save her.

She says, hopping onto the human's shoulder.

The teen then makes her way to a room full of medieval weaponry as Cleia, King and Toto followed them.

Cleia: Luz, Azura, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious. Eda used her powers to save us and she got caught by Lilith. Now she's been taken to the Emperor.

Azura: We don't know what he's planning to do with her, but we're going to rescue her.

King: Haven't you been listening to me?

Toto: Yeah! Belos is the Emperor, the most powerful witch alive.

Luz: Please try to understand. Eda is in this situation because of us, because of our stupid choice. We have to make up for it.

Cleia: But Eda's in her Owl Beast form. How will she even recognize you two?

Azura: We don't know. But we have to try anyway.

Cleia: Then we're going with you.

Luz: Cleia . . .

King: Me and Eda don't always see eye to eye, but I do consider them family.

Toto: We want her back as much as you do!

They said, making Luz and Azura smile.

Luz: All right, then we've got no time to lose.

She says as they exit the Owl House.

Just as they were about to go, Mrs. Jumbo, the Teletubbies and Kong appeared.

Luz: No guys, you need to stay here. I won't let anyone else get captured. I can't.

They said, making the six creations sad, as Mrs. Jumbo strokes her trunk over Luz's head.

Cleia: Oh come on! Just let them come! We can use all the help we can get!

Toto: Yeah! Didn't Kong slay a Slitherbeast?

He said as Kong beats his chest while letting out a roar.

Teletubbies: Tubbies help!

The Teletubbies said with joy, making Luz smile.

Luz: All right, let's go.

Later, Luz and the others rode into town on Kong's back with Mrs. Jumbo not far behind.

They stopped to listen to a news broadcast from a crystal ball, announcing that Eda would be petrified in stone by sundown at the Conformatorium. As well as giving Lilith credit for her capture.

Luz: Lilith. She cursed Eda. She took her from us. She captured her own sister. She is the worst! If I ever see her again . . .

She then draws a rock, throwing it at one of the crystal balls, shattering it.

Azura: Luz, calm down.

Cleia: Yeah, remember that we have to save Eda.

Luz: I know. Let's head straight for the Conformatorium. I got a plan.