Season 1 - Part 5

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House, so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

This chapter will be based on the Owl House Season 1, Episode 12.

In episode 8, Luz and Azura were swapped in Eda & Cleia's bodies, Eda and Cleia in King and Toto's bodies, and King and Toto in Luz & Azura's bodies, only being able to get out of trouble slightly faster than canon.

In episode 9, Luz's magic paint brush gets taken away by the Hexside guards, being mostly the same as canon.

In episode 10, Luz's ink magic allows her to draw herself a Hexside team outfit and not miss the ride to the game.

In episode 11, Luz's ink magic gets her and King out of trouble a little quicker.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz was on the couch, reading about facts and trivia about Hexside.

Luz: King, listen to this.

King: Hey, less read-y, more scratch-y.

He says, demanding belly rubs.

Luz: Sorry. Now that we'll be students at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it. I've got a new crush and her name is education.

Azura: Because you're bi?

Luz: Yep.

Toto: Bi?

King: What's that mean?

Luz and Azura pat King & Toto on the heads.

Azura: We'll tell you when you're older.

King: Don't baby us!

Toto: Yeah!

They yell before Eda kicks the door open with Cleia on her shoulders.

Eda: Hey, freeloaders.

Cleia: Guess what today is.

Luz: Is it Eda's birthday?

Azura: Cleia's birthday?

King: Is it my birthday?

Toto: Did Hooty finally move out?

Hooty: Nope! Still here. Hoot, hoot.

Toto: Dang it!

Eda: No. It's Human Treasure Day!

She says, opening the portal as Owlbert comes out, hauling a large bag, opening it to let out a pile of garbage.

Eda and Cleia then hops on top of the pile.

Eda: Ah . . . fresh garbage.

Cleia: So much stuff to sell.

King: Ooh! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

He says as he takes out a teddy bear, declaring it as his new minion adding up the numbers to his "army of terror" as he calls it. With Toto being his second in command.

Eda: Yo, kid. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot. I have never seen such an extravagant earring.

She says, holding a coat hanger.

Luz: You can have my trash. Oh! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of it's rival school? One it literally conquered?

Azura: Wow! That's pretty interesting!

Eda: Of course I know that. I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life. Oh, hello . . .

She says that last part admiring herself in a mirror as she wore coat hangers on her ears, still thinking they're earrings.