Show Me How To 2

GP Chaeyoung.

This has 3 parts, so this is the 2nd part.

****

Rosie carries Jennie to her bedroom like she weighs nothing to her. Her cock, still stiff and buried inside the woman’s drenched cunt, reacts to every motion, every jolt, and every time Jennie clenches around her. Jennie wraps her arms around Rosie’s neck and kisses along her cheeks, her neck, and to her ear. The blonde haired girl almost trips. Good thing she has a tight grip on the railings.

She pants, not from climbing the stairs but because Jennie is focusing in on all of her sensitive spots. And her pussy—so warm and tight and wet—is so addicting. Finally, Rosie kicks down the door to her bedroom and eases her down on the bed. She pulls her cock out, grunting as its rigid length slaps her stomach. It’s still wet from the mix of her and Jennie’s cum. “Uh, wow…”

Jennie smirks and spread her legs wide open. “You did all of that, baby.” She husks in a seductive tone that makes Rosie’s legs weak. “Your big meat sliding in and out of my wet cunt felt so good. Don’t you want to do it again?”

Her words have a startling effect on Rosie, not aware that she likes dirty talk. In fact, she can probably come just from it. The blonde haired girl swallows hard and grips the base of her meat. “What do I do next?” She asks the more experienced woman, who makes herself comfortable on Rosie’s bed.

“Let’s see. What do you want to do, Rosie? Do you want to fuck my pussy again? Or do you want to fuck my mouth?” Jennie crooks her finger and Rosie is drawn to it. She crawls towards Jennie, her dick bobbing against her stomach. Rosie hovers over Jennie and swallows hard. “Or do you want to put your big dick between my tits?”

Jennie’s filthy mouth is driving Rosie to the point of madness, she just knows it. She sucks in a breath. All the choices look so good, and Jennie is so sexy. Rosie’s head reels. She can’t decide, so she asks. “What do you want, Jen?”

The woman raises her brow at the nickname but says nothing of it. “You can’t keep asking me what I want, Rosie. You need to take charge. That’s what I’m here for—to teach you how to be more comfortable with your cock.” She winks and cups Rosie’s thick meat, weighing it in her palms. “Just pick one, babe. We have time. I bet you we can do everything you want throughout the weekend.”

Rosie stares at Jennie’s features for a moment. “I think… I want to have brunch.” And as if on cue, both their stomachs growl. Jennie laughs and kisses Rosie’s cheek, and the blonde haired girl kisses her neck and shoulders.

“So you carried me up to your bed for nothing?” She teases, watching Rosie put on a pair of sweats, not caring if her bulge shows. “Or were you just showing me how strong you are?”

Rosie grins and takes Jennie’s hand. She’s still naked, and Rosie definitely doesn’t mind, as they head downstairs. She even allows herself to watch the woman’s body jiggle with every movement. Once in the sunny, spacious kitchen, Rosie looks into the fridge for something to eat. “I’m on a diet since I’m a cheerleader and we have a competition coming up. It’s only fruit and veggies for me.” She looks back to Jennie who is still very, very naked and sitting up on the bar stool. “What do you want to eat?”

Jennie hums. “So that’s why your cum tastes sweet.” She hops off the stool and approaches Rosie. Her hand slides along her thigh, then up to the bulge of her cock. “I’ll have what you’re having.”

Rosie’s throat bobs and her hardness throbs against Jennie’s warm palm. She remembers what Jennie’s teaching her—that she’s supposed to be the more assertive one, not only because of her penis, but probably because she’s so god damn shy. Rosie closes the fridge door and tugs Jennie over to the breakfast bar. She leans against it and cups the woman’s neck, pulling her in for a deep kiss. “Stroke me.” She husks, and her jaw clenches when Jennie deftly takes her penis out.