𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10

Chapter 10
PART I.
(I'll just put the cover soon.)

Third person's POV

The sun rises up the sky, the faint sound of ruffles from the trees are heard and so the morning yawns of everybody in their cabins.

Tanjirou was the first to wake up, his eyes opened as his red orbs reflected the girl next to him. In the very beautiful morning, cuddling with her, he smiled softly.

He pushed a hair strand away from her eyes, by doing so, Kanao's eyes moved a bit that made Tanjirou startled but he knew it, by the scent.

"You're awake now, aren't you?" he asked with his morning voice. Kanao gritted her teeth, her lips were trembling slightly, Tanjirou snickered, "Seriously Kanao, you could have just asked." he said.

He leans in to her forehead and plant a kiss on it, Kanao couldn't keep it, she plastered a smile in her face, same for Tanjirou as he saw how she smiled at the gesture he have done.

"Want to have breakfast now?" She shook her head as a response, "Alright."

-

-

-

----------------

"Thank you for bothering to come with us, Nezuko-san, Tanjirou-kun and Zenitsu-kun. I still hope every one of you had a great day." Kanae told them with her sweetest tone.

"We're also grateful for your invitation, Kanae-san, we had a lot of fun, thank you." The three mentioned name bowed as a gratitude.

"We hope we have more times like this, Kanae-san!"

"Mm, we'll be planning on that, Nezuko-san." While the two continues to talk, someone approached Tanjirou, "Tanjirou-kun." A certain voice called him. He turns to look at the couple standing beside him, "Ah Shinobu-san, Giyuu-san.."

He bows in front of them, and said his gratitude, Shinobu could only chuckle at his attitude and made him stand up straight, which he follows afterwards.

"Please take care of Kanao, I entrust her to you." she started that make Tanjirou take the statement serious this time,

"Kanao has always been alone starting when me, Onee-san and Aoi have to live with our own lives, even though I don't want to, she always tell us that it's fine, but I knew she wasn't and needed a friend or someone to talk to, as we were all busy with our lives, that's why... I'm glad she met you. Well as you see, I couldn't trust you at the first time I knew it, but now, I can see how you're making her smile like she'd never had showed before, it seemed like you and Kanao were meant for each other, if I knew it sooner, I would've introduce you both.." Shinobu said, she smiled as she spoke.

Tanjirou was flattered at the words, he couldn't help it but grin, "H-Hai! M-Maybe I would've marry Kanao by now haha!" he said while scratching the back of his head.

"Yup, I can tell by how you treat her. But for now, please get to know each other, and maybe for three years or more than that, I'll expect you two to get married." she said,

"So hold on to each other, alright?" Tanjirou's eyes lit up, he nodded once with a smile, "We will, I'll... never let go of her. Thank you for your support, Shinobu-san. I'll be taking care of Kanao." he said a she stared off her and look at the love of his lifeeeee, nobody else but Tsuyuri Kanao.

"We wish you two the best."

-

-

-

--------------

They all sooner went to their homes, and that includes Tanjirou and Kanao. The door from their neighbor snap open, there they saw their dog that they ask for Kashiko (Yes, I should be here) to take care of, while they were off.