Encounter With a Bum

Hey guys I want you to know this plot hardly follows the timeline in the original series. Sorry about that but YOU SHOULD KNOW that the students already live in the dorm and  the training camp will be a lot closer to the USJ attack than in the series.

Aizawa's P.O.V.

     'God I hate Mondays' I thought with a tired look on my face. It was currently 4:00'ish in the morning and I was already sick of the day. I got up and started walking towards UA. I like to get there early so I can get my coffee and go to class before any of the other staff members. This way I won't have to talk to them.

'Ring! Ring!'
"Yeah"
"Ayyy Shota! Guess what!"
"Just tell me, Mic."
"You remember that guy from USJ! The one that disintegrated your elbow!"
"Yeah, why?"
"I think I saw him going into Hobby Lobby. The one about 7 mil-"

     I hung up and ran straight back in the direction I came from. It only took me about 6 minutes to get there since I also swung a bit. This time I had the advantage. If I catch him off guard then I can take the upper hand.

     I took a sharp left and saw him. He was just sitting on the ground, by the street, on his phone. I took my chance. He must've heard me from how hard I was running and looked up. He looked a little different, younger maybe. Didn't matter, though. Still, he looked slightly fearful.

     'Why does he look so scared? Tch, doesn't matter. I need to get a hold of him and bring him back to UA to get interviewed and properly restrained.'

     I activated my quirk and tackled him. "AHHH!" He screamed. I slammed his back onto the ground and grabbed his wrists with my scarf. I picked him up by his collar and then put my scarf over his mouth before he could yell again and cause more of a disturbance.

     On my way back to UA I took a light jog. I had called Hizashi and told him I'd captured Shigaraki. He told me he'd gather the other heroes and that I should be careful bringing him back. I had no clue he was this easily captured without his quirk or allies. I also wondered what he was doing without any one bringing him back. It was a little suspicious.

     Before long I'd arrived at UA and went to the teachers lounge where I was told we'd meet. There was Midnight, Nezu, Vlad King, All Might, and, of course, me and Hizashi. Not including the prisoner.

     "There you are! I'll get the hand cuffs." He said. I looked back to Shigaraki and he was... crying? I dropped him while using my quirk.

     "P-p-pl-lease! I-I-m not h-him! YOU GOTTA BEL—L-LIEVE ME!" He yelled crying. "Wait wait?" All Might asked. He tore off a wig and the hands on him. "Y-you-u've got the wrong person." He said.

     I turned off my quirk and looked at Hizashi. "Umm how do we know you didn't just dye your hair and are putting up an act? Huh?" Hizashi asked.

     "Oh yeah, that is a good point. Prove it to us!" Midnight said. "Um uh um. M-mr.All Might you remember me, right! I might've bulked up a bit since you last saw me."

3rd Person P.O.V.

     They all turned their heads toward All Might who was in his deflated form (yes the world already knows about his 2 different looks). Nezu was just watching this unfold while drinking his tea.

     "I'm sorry son, but I see a lot of people. You'll have to be more specific." All Might told him. Deku got pretty embarrassed and his cheeks turned red.

     "W-well, it was th-the sludge mon-monster fight. Y-y-you saved me a-and t-th-then I asked yo-you if I cou-could st-still be a h-h-h-hero w-with-without a q-q-quirk. Y-y-you said n-n-no an-and t-to fi-find a-a new-ew d-dr-dream. On-one mo-more realistic." Deku stuttered out. The heroes were in disbelief.

     'Oof. That's pretty harsh!' Both Midnight and Present Mic thought. 'Seriously! All Might said that! That can't be true!' Vlad King thought. 'Hm, I didn't think he had it in him.' Aizawa thought.

     "Ohh. Yeah, I remember you now. Hehe. Well, umm, sorry for the mixup." All Might told Deku. "Yes we are sorry for the inconvenience. For your troubles, Aizawa here, can take you back to wherever you live." Nezu said with one of his conniving little smiles.

     "What! I'm not a chauffeur! Plus it was Mic who made the mistake and I don't have a car. Can't I just call him a taxi and pay for it or something?" Aizawa told the little bear-mouse-thing. "Yeah, I-it's not hi-his fau-fault. I-I shouldn't-t of gone ou-out like this-s. I can ju-just walk back t-to my dorm." Deku stuttered out.

     "Actually, that's a good question, why are you cosplaying as a villain? Especially out in public. And why were you just sitting in front of a Hobby Lobby?" Midnight asked. "CRAP! I-I'm so so-sorry. I was busy buying a bunch of stuff and was waiting for an Uber I had called and left it out there." Deku said panicked.

     "That still doesn't answer why you are cosplaying as a villain. Do you support them?" Vlad king retorted. "H-huh! Of course not! I w-wanted to be a h-hero to s-stop them!" Deku quickly responded. "Well I think that's enough questioning them. He's obviously not a villain or a villain supporter. And Aizawa thank you for pointing out those facts! You can take him back with Mic." Nezu said.

     "What! You only need one person to drive!" Aizawa exclaimed. "Well answer me this what was the first thing you did when you saw him?" Nezu asked. "Well, I tackled him obviously. What about it?" Aizawa responded. "Exactly! We don't need a lawsuit over that and who wouldn't want an escort by 2 amazing pro heroes?" Nezu told him.

Aizawa's P.O.V.

     'This damn rat! I don't have time for this shit. Why would I have to bring back some problem child to wherever he lives. Speaking of him he looks pretty uncomfortable. Maybe I should get him out of here first. Damn, when did I start acting like an actual dad. I blame this o-'

     "Umm, ex-excuse me? I just wanted to say you don't have to worry about me s-suing so you don't have to drive me back. A-also could I possibly get the time please, sir, ma'am, or other?" The child asked.

     "Haha! I like this kid! He's respectful! And he looks like a fucking cinnamon roll! What's your name kid?" Midnight asked. 'Tch! I'm surrounded by idiots'. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. Most people call me Deku, though." He said.

     I could see a few smiles falter after that. "Well Izuku, it's currently 5:27!" Midnight responded. "HUH! You know maybe I will take that ride! I have work at 6:20 and I still have to change." He said towards Nezu.

     "Of course you will! And it's not you we have to worry about suing. We have to document this and if any of our rival schools found out about this incident and learns there wasn't anything we did to make it up our school and staff could lose our amazing reputation. So Aizawa and Mic shall bring you back to your place and, for extra measures, to your job as well." Nezu said.

"Fine, whatever! Let's just get this over with. Mic, grab your keys so we can go. Come on kid." Aizawa ordered.