Regulus Black

You and Regulus had been dating for a month now. You were waiting for him in his dorm when the door opened and Avery walked in.
"Hey y/n."

"What do you want Avery?"

He smirked. "Something special."

"Excuse me? What the hell does that mean?"

You stood up from where you were laying on Regulus' bed.

"It means I want you."

You stared at him. "Is this some kind of joke?"

He closed the door behind him and slowly walked toward you. You backed up until your knees hit the edge of the bed. He pushed you down on the bed and started to kiss you roughly while pinning your arms to the bed. You pulled away and struggled against him.

"What the hell Avery! Get off of me!" He pinned both of your arms above your head with one arm and pulled out his wand with the other.
"Incarcerous!"

You felt ropes against your wrists but when you twisted to look at them you saw nothing. Avery started kissing you again and pulled off his shirt. He slowly unbuttoned yours and pulled it off of you while you struggled against the ropes. He pulled down your pants and soon you were laying naked in front of him. He smiled and took in your body. He pulled down his pants and climbed back on top of you.

********
Time skip

The next day Regulus was ignoring you. After Avery had left, you untied yourself and went straight to your room where you cried yourself to sleep. The next morning you refused to get out of bed even when your best friend came and tried to literally drag you out. You only got up to use the bathroom for the rest of the day. The next day was the same. On the third day, Regulus stopped by.
"Hey y/n."

You rolled over to face the door. "Reggie?"
Your eyes were red from crying.

"We need talk."

Regulus closed the door behind him and you started shaking.

"I have a question for you." Regulus said. "Do you love me?"

You were confused. "Of course I love you Reggie."

"Then why did you sleep with my best friend?"

Your heart dropped and you stared shaking harder. "Did he tell you that?"

"No, I walked in on you two naked in my bed!" He snapped.

"And you did nothing?"

"What was I supposed to do? The two people I trusted most were going behind my back and having sex in my own bed!"

"He was trying to rape me." You said quietly.

Regulus went white. "W-what?"

"HE FREAKING RAPED ME!" You broke down crying.

Regulus' face turned furious. He turned on his heel and left the room.

Regulus' pov

"He was trying to rape me."

I felt the blood leave my face.
"W-what?"

"HE FREAKING RAPED ME!" She broke down crying.

That son of a bitch.

I turned around and left. I found Avery in the common room and punched him in the face.

"What the hell man?" He looked at me confused.

"DID YOU TOUCH Y/N?"

He smirked. "Best sex I've ever had."

I punched him again.
"YOU FUCKING RAPED MY GIRLFRIEND!"

He just smirked again.

I lost it. Next thing I knew he was laying on the floor with his face covered in blood. I noticed that Snape and Mulciber holding Avery down.

Slughorn walked in the room and saw the boy on the ground.
"Oh dear! All four of you! My office!" He walked out and the boys reluctantly followed. As soon as they got to the office Slughorn said, "Explain! Now!"

"Avery raped my girlfriend, sir!" I said angrily.

"Boys! Is this true?"

Snape nodded. "He even admitted to it in front of everyone in the common room."

"Now Avery. This is most serious. I have no choice but to report this to Dumbledore. Regulus, I would prefer if you didn't take matters into your own hands but I understand your reasoning." Slughorn led Avery out of the room by the arm.