Marauders truth or dare

I flopped down onto my bed after potions class. Snape was in a bad mood today so class was very tiring. Suddenly Sirius came barging in my room.

"Hey y/n!"
I groaned. "What Sirius?"
"Do you want to play truth or dare?"
"Not really. I'm tired go away."
"We invited Regulus."
I lifted my head. "Why?"
"His girlfriend broke up with him so we're distracting him."
"What rating?"
"R or at least PG-13."
"Fine, I'm coming."

I got up and let Sirius drag me to the boys dormitory. Inside was James, Remus, Peter, Lily, Marlene, and Regulus. I laid down on my stomach next to Peter on his bed. He handed me a cup of fire whiskey that I downed in a couple seconds. It was clear that everyone had been drinking while they wait for Sirius and me.

"Who's going first?" I asked.
"I will." James said. "Peter, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Is it true that you have a crush on Marlene?"
Peter groaned. "Yeah."
Marlene turned red and smirked at him.
"Ok my turn. Lily, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss James."
James turned tomato red as Lily walked over to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. She pulled away and walked back to sit next to Marlene on the floor. James smirked and leaned back on his bed with his hands behind his head.
"Regulus, truth or dare?" She asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room."
Regulus stood up and walked over to me and Peter. He cupped my face with his hand and kissed me slowly. He pulled away and smirked at me before sitting down. I let my head drop down and buried my face in the blankets.

"Sirius, truth or dare."
"Dare!"
"I dare you to make out with Remus."

Sirius shrugged and pulled Remus into his lap. They started kissing passionately. Sirius brought his head down and started kissing and sucking on Remus' neck after a minute or two they pulled away and Remus laid his head on Sirius' lap.

"Y/n, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to sit on Regulus' lap until your next turn."

I rolled of the bed and walked over to where Regulus was sitting on Remus' bed. I sat down on his lap and everyone started laughing as his face went red.

"Ok Remus, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Chicken. Ok um- are you still a virgin?
Remus turned red as Sirius smirked. "N-no."
"I knew it!" James yelled and we all laughed.

"Ok Marlene, truth or dare?"
"Truth?"
Remus smirked.
"Who do you have a crush on?"
"Peter." She answered without hesitation.
Peter turned red.

Regulus' arms wrapped around my waist and I stopped listening to everyone else as he rested his chin on my shoulder. His hot breath fanned over my ear as he tilted his head and rubbed his nose against my neck.

Two can of play at that game.

I scooted my butt back and ground it into his crotch. His arms tightened and I felt him get hard. I smirked and he rested his forehead on my shoulder. Suddenly I felt his hand slide up my skirt. I looked around but everyone was staring at Peter and Marlene as they started making out.
"What are you doing?" I hissed at him.
He pressed his lips against the back of my neck and whispered against my skin, "No one's watching." He started rubbing his hand against my panties. I stood up quickly.
"I'm tired. I'm going to head back to my room. See you guys tomorrow."
I quickly walked out and hurried back to my room. I decided to shower and go to bed. I went into my bathroom and turned the water on before stripping. I was about to get in the shower when the door opened. Regulus smirked as I tried to cover myself quickly.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.
"You started something. Now you need to finish it." He started to undress and I couldn't help but stare at his toned body. We climbed in the shower and he started kissing me roughly.

Let me just say, best shower ever.