Newtmas

This story is based on the fact that with no girls in the glade, I think many of the guys went gay. Both Newt and Thomas are bisexual. Teresa is awake but has not triggered the end.
_____________________________
When I woke up my boyfriend wasn't laying next to me like usual. I got up and headed to go get some food figuring Thomas would be there. I sat down and realized all the runners were gone. Minho must have had them go into the maze early. I looked toward the east door where I knew led to Thomas and shivered.

"Hey Newt!"

I turned and saw Alby walking up to my table.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can you watch the girl today? Something doesn't seem right about her."

I nodded.

"Ok thanks. How are you and Thomas doing?" He asked as he sat down smirking. I blushed thinking of the night before.

"Great."

Time skip

I walked over to the East door to wait for Thomas. It didn't take long before I heard two sets of footsteps. I stood up and saw Minho and Thomas running toward the glade.

As soon as they were inside the glade Thomas wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I let him catch his breath for a second before wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him softly. We pulled away and I saw Minho roll his eyes at us before heading into the map room.

"Didn't find anything new today. Still got to mark it down though."

He kissed me one more time before following Minho into the map room.

It wasn't even five minutes before the runners started trickling out of the room. Thomas walked out talking to Minho and I joined them as we headed to get food. Thomas slipped a hand into mine as we walked. Suddenly he stiffened.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I just forgot my water in the map room. I'll be back."

He turned around and walked back toward the map room.

"He didn't get his water out in the map room." Minho said confused.

A second later, Teresa passed us heading in the same direction as Thomas.

"I got to go. Alby told me to watch the girl for suspicious behavior. I don't think she should be near the map room."

I turned around and followed behind Teresa.

She turned the corner and I stopped right before the corner. I heard her and Thomas talking.

"Hey Tom."

"Why can we talk in each other's heads?"

I heard her sigh and figured this wasn't the first time he had asked this. "I already told you I don't know. But we can't tell anyone. They already don't trust me. We don't need them being suspicious of you."

"I want to tell Newt. He won't tell anyone."

"Tom, I know you think the best of him but he's been following me all day. What do you think will happen when he finds out? He'll throw me in the slammer."

I peeked around the corner carefully and saw Thomas leaning against the wall with his head in his hands and Teresa with her hand on his shoulder. As I watched she pulled his hands down and placed her hand on his cheek. He looked up at her and she smiled before leaning in and kissing him. He put his hands on her shoulders and I turned and ran as fast as I could with my limp.

I heard Thomas call out behind me and I went straight to my room in the homestead. I closed the door behind me and collapsed onto my bed. I heard knocking on my door and Thomas's voice carried through the thin door.

"Newt! It's not what it looks like! Please open the door!"

I stood up and limped the the door, flinging it open. I stepped up right in Thomas's face.

"You mean I didn't catch you and bloody Teresa talking about how you can bloody talk in your heads! And I didn't see you two bloody snogging!"

"What is snogging?"

I kissed him harshly. "That is snogging!"

I turned and sat down on my bed as his face turned red.

"Yes, we can talk in each other's heads, but I never wanted her to kiss me!"

"You didn't push her away either!"

"I did! Why do you think I put my hands on her shoulders?"

"You put your bloody hands on her shoulders in the same way you put your hands on mine last night before pulling my bloody shirt off!"

Thomas walked over to me and knelt in front of me.

He looked up into my eyes and said, "Newt. I love you. I promise I would never hurt you in that way. I think Teresa is remembering something we used to have. Her memory didn't disappear completely."

He kissed me softly and whispered against my lips, "I promise I don't think of her in that way. I love you."

I kissed him passionately and slid my hands into his hair. He bit my bottom lip and I groaned. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Let's go get food. I have been running in the maze all day. My body needs substance."

I kissed him one last time before standing up and pulling him to his feet.