Prologue

On a serene day,  a brunet finally heaves a heavy relief sigh as he signs the last paperwork he had to do. With that done, he stretched his arm forward then backward earning a pop from his bones.

He stood up and walk to the window just behind his office chair.  He gazes at the sky as he thinks about how his children doing in some world.

***Flashback***

*knock *
*knock*

"Father, it is us." A voice behind the door said quite excited.

"Come in."The brunet replied and stopped signing the paperwork he is currently on.

He smiled at the twins who came inside his office excited about the news they want to share.

"Aether, Lumine, how are you two? Did something happen?" Tsuna asks his children as he walks near them to guide them to the sofas in front of his working table.

The three sat down and Lumine take the liberty to tell the news. "Papa! Uncle Byakuran called us earlier, he said that he and uncle Shoichi has made a portal thingy that could do a dimensional hopping and invited us to test it out! Of course, we don't want to just go without telling you. So Papa, can we go to uncle Byakuran and test it out?" Lumine dropped the news then the twin put a puppy eyes to convince their father.

Tsuna sweatdrops at his twin antic and sigh. "Before that. Is it safe to use now?"

The twin nodded.

"Who are the others who are involved in that project?"

The twins look at each other, "Well, the uncle said it was only him, his guardians, and uncle Shoichi, they banned uncle Giannini from going to the lab. Oh, uncle Spanner is also involved!" Aether said as he look at their father.

"Hmmm. I see. Well if you guys want, you can go." The twins look like they won a lottery with their eyes glimmering.  "BUT..." Tsuna stopped.

"But what, Father/Papa?"

"You two have to be careful okay? And always follow your intuition especially if things don't feel right. They are your best ally, Okay?" He said looking at his children worried.

The twins' cheer and nod "Okay! Thank you Papa!/Father!" The two hugged Tsuna tightly, of course, he returned the gesture.

"As long as you guys are happy and free, I'm content with it. So when will you go to Byakuran?"

The twin looks at each other and think.

"Maybe Tomorrow. " Lumine said, Aether nod in agreement. "We want to spend time with you today!" She added.

***Flashback end***

"I missed them... How are they hanging? It's been months since they left to travel." Muttered to himself. 

His gaze diverted from the window to his office table.  'I don't have any more works here so far anyway.  So might as well visit Byakuran. '

Tsuna walk to his office chair and sat to it opening the center drawer of his office table.  There he grabbed his phone and called his right-hand man, Hayato Gokudera. 

The ring didn't take long as the man instantly answered it. "Hello, Juudaime,  is there any problem? Should I exterminate someone?" A deep yet like voice answered from the other side of the call.

Tsuna sweatdrop,  "No Hayato, nothing bad happened okay. Is just that I'll go visit Byakuran in his mansion.  I want you to take care along with the other guardians of the Famiglia and the mansion.  I have a hunch that this might be a long visit, okay?" Tsuna inform as he walk towards the door and left the room.

"... Ofcourse, Juudaime! But why though, Juudaime? If it's okay to ask?"

"I'm worried about my twins, it has been months since they travel into another dimension.  I want to hear about it from Byakuran. So I'll live the works to you guys for now."

"Yes, Juudaime."

Tsuna thought for a second as he walked toward his room. The temperature suddenly dropped.  "Ah, yes, and also. Don't you guys even dare create too much ruckus and gave me a lot of paperwork later cause if you do..." he left the sentence like that. Knowing they understand what he means.

Gokudera on the other hand shivers, not liking the consequences. "Hai, Juudaime!"

"Okay, that's all, I'll be hung up now."

"Have a safe trip, Juudaime!"

With that, the call ends.

Tsuna entered his room and took a shower.  After showering, he dried himself and his hair then picked some clothes and wore them. He picked the orange sleeve, black tie, black slack, and vest.

He went  outside and see a limo waiting for him. 'Maybe it's Hayato's order.'

"Good afternoon, Decimo. Where are we heading to?" The driver greets as he open the door for Tsuna.

Tsuna smile "Good afternoon, to Millfiore mansion please, John. " He said and went inside the limo and sit. He took his phone and dialing Byakuran's phone number.

Three rings happened before someone answered it. "Hello, Tsu-chan! How are you? It's rare for you to call me. Did you missed me?" An energetic as always Byakuran talked.

Tsuna sigh, "I'm heading to your mansion.  I need news about my twins. They not here for months and I'm worried sometimes might have happened."

The other side seems to be quite,  too quite and Tsuna is having a suspicion. 

"Did something happened?" Tsuna ask in cold serious tone.

"Ma,Tsu-chan, nothing happened~. I'll fill you the information once you get here~. Bye can't waitto see you!~ gottago now~." And with that the call ends. Tsuna irk for a second  but then heave a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

'This is going to be a long day.'

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/N: Hello, readers. Sorry for a bad prologue. And sorry for not updating to my other story.

I made this one out due to random, Lol.
Anyway  I have a question.

Who should I make as a traveler? Lumine or Aether?

Byee