Chap 2

When the fish is tired from swimming in the water. So it swims on a boat(?)

Rip

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A bluenet bard is currently relaxing laying his back against his companion's side as he plays music with his Lyre. The sea breeze feels like a melody matching the tone of his instrument and the grass of the Starsnatch Cliff sways along with the melody, creating a peaceful relaxing atmosphere. 

Hours pass by as they relax on the cliff when suddenly,  Venti noticed something changed.  Alerting, he stood up and look at his companion wondering if he also sensed the odd changes. 

His companion nodded.  "It seems like it came from the Island over there." His companion says and he uses his snout to point in the direction.

***Tsuna's PoV***

A DRAGON!!!

Wait, why am I even surprised I saw Byakuran playing with his dragons all the time.

but his dragons are NOT THIS BIG! EL MIO DIO, THIS IS A HUGE DRAGON.

***3rd Person PoV***

"Are you okay, mister? You seem to be shocked seeing Dvalin. My name is Venti the Bard and this fellow here is Dvalin. What's your name, mister?" Venti introduces himself and the dragon. 

'Wait, I can understand him?'

Tsuna snapped from his trance in processing things around him. With a  smile, he introduces himself. " I'm Tsunayoshi Sawada. It is nice to meet you." 

Tsuna let out his hand out of habit for a handshake, Venti looked at it for a second then shook it with his own.  

"It is nice to meet you too, Tsunayoshi, are you perhaps a traveler from Inazuma?" He asked. He thought pose "he doesn't look like one, perhaps he's an...  Nah, let's not jump to conclusions." He mutters to himself.

'Now that I think about it. Why did he fall from the sky?'

"Uhh." Tsuna doesn't know what to reply. His HI told him that it's okay to tell the boy his reason to be here, so with a sigh, he said "I don't know what this Inazuma you're talking about, but I'm here to get my children so we can go home."

Venti hums accepting his reason. "Well, do you have a place to stay?"

Tsuna shook his head.

"If so, why don't we look around Mondstadt, there's a friend of mine who owns a tavern, and if he understands your story he might let you stay," Venti said and signals Dvalin to land near Mondstadt bridge. They are currently above the clouds near the unnamed island where they saved Tsuna from falling to his doom. 

They flew there when Venti felt the wind changes suddenly only to see Tsuna falling. 

Nearing their destination, Tsuna can see some storage creatures he has never seen before along the way. Venti noticed Tsuna starting at them. He smiled "Those creatures there with a mask are called hilichurls, they attack people who are near them or if you made noise. They can easily be beaten though, as long as you know how to fight you can beat them." He pointed to the group of hilichurls Tsuna is looking at right now, then point to another location. " Those circle slimy-looking ones are called slimes. There are different types of slimes, Electro, violet, and gold ones; cryo, light blue ones; pyro, the red ones; anemo, light blue with wings on them; geo, brown with rocks on top of their head; and dendro, green with flower or plant on their head." He explain to Tsuna, and Tsuna nodded in return for the information given to him.

Venti look at Tsuna. "Have you never seen any of these creatures?"

Tsuna just shook his head. Processing the new pieces of information he got.

'This is so different from my world.'

'Maybe he is not from here.'

Minutes later, they landed on the crossing between the bridge, Whispering Woods, Springvale, and Windrise.

Venti gets down and Tsuna follows suit. Venti pets Dvalin's nose bridge as a thank you and let go, Tsuna bow to the dragon as the dragon flies away and headed to Stormterror's Lair where he resides.

Venti looks at Tsuna with a smile. "Now then, Tsunayoshi-"

"Tsuna." Tsuna cut him.

"Huh?" Venti left dumbfounded.

"You can call me Tsuna. My name is a kinda mouthful, to be honest." Tsuna explains rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous smile on his face.

Venti smiled at him " Okay, Tsuna! As I was saying. This over here is the bridge connected to mondstadt city, on our right is a path toward Whispering Woods, and on our left leads to the Springvale, a village that is known for the breeding ground of the boars. and behind us leads to the Windrise, Where one of the Anemo Archon Statues was built along with an old large oak tree. " He explains.

They walk toward the bridge as Venti run down Tsuna just with basic knowledge. "Mondstadt is a city of Freedom as the Anemo Archon himself wants this land to be free. Right now this city is under the protection of the Knights of Favonius. I will lead you there later. There is also an adventure guild, they do commission almost everything! Maybe it can help you find your children. But for now, we will go to one of my favorite places to get you somewhere to stay!"

When they are near the other side of the bridge, a high wall gate greeted them. 2 guards are on the standby guarding the gate.

The 2 guards notice them and greeted them. "May the Anemo Archon Guide you! Greetings Bard, seems like you brought an acquaintance with you today. May we ask for his Identification?"

Venti laugh nervously as he scratched the back of his nape. "Ah yes. He's a friend of mine. I save him on the way here. I saw him earlier getting attacked by the pyro whooperflowers. His luggage, unfortunately, got burned by it. He is a traveler from afar and I'm helping him to get registered here for identification, is that okay?" Venti lied, knowing they will not believe it if he will tell the truth.

2 guards look at each other then at Tsuna. "What an unfortunate event happened to you, sir. You can head to the Adventurers Guild and headquarter for your registration. If you need help feel free to ask us." One of the guards said.

Tsuna smiled at them. "Thank you."

Venti and Tsuna start walking in when they heard a loud shriek not far from the bridge.

It looks like some monsters have spotted a human.

Venti look at Tsuna and said, "Tsuna, go inside first, I'll be back just a minute!" And then he dashes towards the scene.

Tsuna shouted, "WAIT FOR ME!" And follow the bard.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: Hello Readers! I just wanna ask. Which traveler should we use in this story. Lumine or Aether?

I have an outline now but I'm still wondering who would be the trave and who would be the abyss.

Leave a comment please. Thanks!!!!

Edited(ʘᗩʘ’) : May/30/2022