Chap 1

A double door opens revealing a brunet man with anti-gravity-defying hair, stomping toward a man with white fluffy hair eating marshmallows on the couch inside the white room.

The white-haired man stopped eating and lunged at the other guy screaming his name like a fan would.

"Tsu-Shawn-!"

Before he could hug him, he was stopped by the hand of the man he want to hug. 
Tsuna rubbed his temple to ease the ringing sound of his Hyper Intuition (HI).

'This is going to be a long day.'

With a sigh, he retracts his hand. Byakuran was playing with his fingers as they walk toward the couch and sat on it.

"Byakuran. You know what I'm here for, right?"

Byakuran who grabbed a marshmallow pack out of nowhere eat them. "Hmm~..."

"My twins, what happened to them? It has been months now, 2 months to be precise.  I'm worried sick especially since my HI is screaming right now." Tsuna demanded, grunting due to the headache his HI had given.

"No need to worry Tsu-chan~. Your children are fine. They had traveled a lot of worlds now. But oddly enough they are staying in the same world for 4 days now. And seems like they are separate right now, the same world but not together.  But still, no problem detected though~." Byakuran reported happily eating another marshmallow pack.

"4 days? What do you mean?"

"Well, they hopped to another world like 1 at a day here. Maybe because the time there is different or something? I don't know cause I don't have my parallel selves there. And right now, your twins who are still in the same world seem to be liking that place to leave, or maybe something happened, but not bad."

Tsuna rubbed his temple again and heavily sigh. "I bet this has nothing to do with them liking the world," Tsuna stated.

"Maybe~"

Tsuna thinks of a moment and sighs again. [My gosh, poor man, he'll be old if he continues sighing]

"Do you think I can enter the world they are in right now?" Tsuna asks Byakuran, a hint of worry and long can be traced in his voice.

'Aww, Tsu-chan misses the twin~' Byakuran tease in thought. 

"Well, maybe you can~ but once you are there though, I can't communicate with you easily. I can only track you."
Byakuran warned.

"Wait... You send them to other worlds without communications from here to their side?! Are you crazy?!"

Byakuran laughs "Maa~, Tsu-chan~. I won't send them to the portals if I didn't know the worlds they're going in is dangerous. I mean they agree with it but I promise you they are fine, okay?~" Byakuran assured the worried father.

"Byakuran..." Tsuna whines as he rubs his temple again.
"Anyway, the portal. I'm going to visit them no matter what."

"Okay! Follow me then~"

And with that, the two-man walk out of the room and are greeted by the servants who were in the hallway. They walk far from the guest room, to the basement lab where the portal is. 

"Welcome, Tsu-chan, to my lab~!"

"I've been here before,  Byakuran. " Tsuna deadpan.  Byakuran just giggles and walks towards a redhead who currently having a stomachache.

"Sho-chan!" He called. The redhead flinches at the voice. Looking up he saw Tsuna and Byakuran.

"Tsuna, Byakuran! What are you guys doing here?" The redhead  Shoichi asked. Calming his stomachache, he stood up carefully.

"Erie, are you alright?" Tsuna asks worriedly. After all, Shoichi having a stomachache means something is not good and he does not like it.

"I... I'm alright..." Shoichi replied. "Are you perhaps here for your Twins whereabouts?"

Tsuna nodded and Byakuran just hummed.

"Sho-chan~, Tsu-chan also want to go to the world the twins are in.~" Byakuran informs.

"Oh, I see. I just discover what the world they are in right now is called. And it seems they are in Teyvat right now. Though that's all the information I know. Oddly enough, they are still there. I will prepare the portal. So, please excuse me." Shoichi said and now to the two before walking toward the portal just opposite of their direction.

"Oh yeah, Tsu-chan. Before I forgot. I have something to give you before you go." Byakuran said as he waved his hand in the air, then three orange gem bracelets appeared. "I want you to have this, please give the other two to the twins. This will allow you to get back into this world safely." He handed the items to Tsuna.

Tsuna nodded and smile at him. "Thank you Byakuran."

"The portal is ready," Shoichi announced.

"Have a safe trip Tsuna~." Byakuran waves his hand as a sign of goodbye. "Oh and also, please say hi to the twins for me."

"Bye, Byakuran, bye Shoichi. Please take care of the things here in this world while I'm away. And also inform my Guardians about this. Bye." Tsuna bid his farewell and stepped into the portal.

He looked at the two as they wave their hand before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Tsuna's PoV**

As I regain my consciousness, I felt the wind blow behind me harshly.

I tried to open my eyes but I felt it hard to do so, then suddenly. I felt like I had been thud by something or someone.

"And I was wondering why the wind suddenly changed all of the sudden." A playful voice said. The wind behind me disappears only to have it beside me.

I open my eyes once again and what greets me was a boy with a slim body poseture with dark blue hair that has an aqua color at the ends in his 2 braids beside his face. He has a green hat with a white flower and leaves or something, a white inner color cape with I think green at the back of it and he wore a white old fashion sleeve with a brown corset that has a gold lining on it, green shorts and white stocking with brown shoes.

And what shocks me was that I'm currently on top of a DRAGON!!

A DRAGON!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH GOSH, I'M SO EFFING DUMB! I forgot what Venti looks like until I saw a post earlier. sorry readers. I mixed the coloration of his appearance. 

#Edited