Chapter 6

"Are you ready yet!?" Y/n called from outside.

After a while of thinking, SpongeBob woke up and told Y/n about the time he went to goo lagoon with his friends in bikini bottom. (Basically a beach underwater.) Which gave her an idea of where to go. It's a perfect day for it and it's not far from there too. Danny, Timmy and Spongebob are ready to go. All wearing swimming trunks and t-shirts, y/n and the others are now waiting for jimmy.

"Give me one second!" Jimmy called back from inside.

"Time's up, You can come out now!" Spongebob said, pointing at the stopwatch in his hand. Y/n didn't bother to ask where he got it from.

Jimmy finally came out and locked the door behind him.

"What took you so long?" Timmy asked his patients grew thin.

"I had to make sure Goddard guards the house while we are out."

"Alright we are all set, let's go." Danny said.

~~~~~~

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Timmy shouted out as he ran down towards the shore.

"Oh no, you don't!" Y/n called playfully as she ran with him trying to get ahead.

It was a warm day at the beach, the sun was shining brightly in the sky, the wind coming from the sea breezed through her hair as she ran. The sand felt warm beneath y/n feet. People were having fun. It's a perfect day.

Danny and Spongebob were setting up the picnic while Jimmy set up the umbrella.

"Ha, made it first! I won!" Timmy exclaimed, prancing around in victory.

"You had a head start!" Y/n said smiling.

"Well duh, that's why I won." he replied with a smirk.

Spongebob ran right past them both and jumped right into the water with a splash. Didn't take that long for Y/n and Timmy to join in. She was glad it was nice and cool because she couldn't stand being under the hot sun for too long. Y/n looked behind her to see Danny and Jimmy watching from afar.

"If you guys get hungry, your lunches are in the basket!" Danny called out.

"Thanks, we'll keep that in mind!" Y/n shouted back. "Come on in, the waters great!"

Danny walked over to the water and jumped in causing the water to splash over y/n face.

"Hey!" Y/n giggled. Whipping the water from her face.

"So is there another reason you choose this place in particular?" Jimmy asked as he soon joined in the water.

"Well, you'll see later on tonight." Y/n said, feeling a bit excited.

Water sprayed onto her from behind. she looked over to see Timmy pointing at Danny.

"Wait, It wasn't me it was-"

Before Danny got the chance to finish Y/n splashed water onto him causing Timmy to snicker.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?" Danny said with an evil grin. He took out a water gun, y/n gasped barely managing to dodge the waterspout as it hit Jimmy instead.

"IT'S WAR!!!" Spongebob shouted, taking out his water gun.

They all had fun splashing and shooting water at each other. Afterward, they decided to play volleyball (Y/n and Jimmy Vs Danny and Spongebob of course, Y/n and Jimmy won). They took a lunch break afterward, some ham sandwiches, chips, a few water bottles, and a container of fruit. Once Y/n had her fill, She decided to walk across the shoreline with Danny while the sun was setting.

As they both walk on the sand beach something small emerges from the sand in front of Y/n...

A baby turtle emerges from the sand in front of her.

"Have you seen baby turtles before?" Danny asked, seeing that Y/n was astonished by the sudden event.

"At least not up close," Y/n answered, kneeling down to have a closer look at It as it headed toward the sea with little effort.

"Oh cool, a turtle!"

They both jumped as Timmy came out of nowhere looking at the tiny creature that was heading toward the sea.

"You scared us, What are you doing here?" Danny asked, a little mad.

"I was wondering why you two stopped all of a sudden so I decided to come over to see what was going on." Timmy said, picking up the turtle and carefully placing it back in the water.

"It's a bit too early for them to come out yet," Y/n said, a bit confused.

"What makes you say that?" Timmy asked, tilting his head.

"You'll see, did you get the lanterns Danny?" Y/n asked, beckoning them back toward their picnic spot.

"Yeah, We brought them, why?"

Y/n ecstasy only increased more when he asked the question.

~~~~~~

Night came and the people on the beach were carrying flashlights and Lanterns awaiting that time to come, Y/n and the others came to the crowd up front as everyone watched the sandy ground in front of them but well far enough from the shore, all waiting with Anticipation.

Suddenly small mounds of sand started to move and shift as heads started to pop out. Soon more baby turtles came out of the sand and headed toward the sea. Everyone cheered as soon as the last one disappeared, packing their stuff and heading home. Danny, Spongebob, and Timmy left to pack their stuff up leaving only Y/n and Jimmy behind.

"You guys go on ahead, we'll catch up with you later!" Y/n called as they headed towards the shore.

They both sat down on the sand, watching as the waves lapped over each other.