Vibing Upon The Submarine

Hooks Pov:

Me and Smee were vibing on the ship I felt the cold wind of the day upon my face.  You see, I've been planning on running away from this old person life. I was tired of being a lubber. But, I'm so lonely there was something a terrible terrible feeling of which I behold. For I, had a bit of a crush. His fatness of glory, his loyalty, his height, his flip flops, his giant nose, his old grey rusty crusty predictable, inspiring, insporational hair. Everything about him is so beautiful. His name you ask, why it's Smee. He walks down upon the straights of the ship with his free feet. Then he walked upon my direction on the wooden floor. You can hear the sounds from his flip flops while walking over upon to me. Then he touched my arm with his free hand. I spoken," Smee why wont you help me run away?" Smee gives the ocean an emo stare." How can we run away if we are in the middle of an ocean. " "We shall take a submarine", I spoken. "Wait we have a submarine", Smee replied. " IF I SAY WE DO WE DO", Hook said calmly. I dramatically boot up the sumbarine with a built in speaker system upon the basement of the ship. "Why Hook this sumbarine is sure huge.", Smee spoken. I look upon at him with a solemn expression. "Why Smee this is better for the both of us, together we can create a cautionary tell." Smee said," fine man I'll do whatever you say." I make myself some pancakes and hop into upon the submarine opening the top with my free hand and holding my free hands out to touch Smee's free hand. His free hand touches upon my free hand. He jumps into the sumbarine and starts blasting baby by Justin Bieber. "Why Smee", I spoken. "This is not music this garbage.", he said pewling. I pull out my iPod touch 2008 I connect it to the submarine. "Buddy Holly starts playing calmly upon the submarine." We danced within dramatically upon he submarine like Roblox characters. Flying my free arms in the air with my knees hopping up like an injured person. "Do you feel the groove Smee?" "Yes I feel the groove sir", he spoken. "We finally arrive at our destination", Siri scremed.  It was 3:00am in the morning. Hook  stopped at a local Popeyes. "THIS FOOD TAASTES DUSGUSITNG", Hook screamed pewling. I dramatically choked on the bread as I ran out upon the door like a beast. I heard upon Smee and stared at him dead in the eyes through the window. He ran towards me and stares at me dead in the eyes. "Are you okay?", Smee spoken. I stare at Smee,"Now is my chance and tell him everything about my feelings." To show him I love him. Split the infinitives I have to get this off my chest. I hold onto his face with my hook and stared deeply into his big bird ohos. "Smee, do you remember when we played cooking fever? That was when I realized something... The way you served this people with such confidence and loyalty. You see, I Hook have a crush on Smee." Smee opened his big old mouth and responded.

To be continued..