The Happiest Hook On Earth

Hook walks upon his household with the sounds of the boots ricochet upon off upon  of the wooden floor. He started at him dead in the ohos. "Smee I have somewhere to take you. Lets go eat at our local chipotle and go to barnes and noble to look at the manga section. I put my free hand upon his free hand  as we run into the night full of airplanes in the night sky. We make it to our local chipotle and Hook begins to order. "Can I have a battle o watar?" You mean a bottle of water sir? "YES YOU OLD HAG! NO GIVE ME MY CHIPOTLE OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO SPEAK TO UR LOCAL MANAGER." "Ok fine jeez", the old hag responded. anyway what type of meat do u have here. "we have Carne Asada." Carnisasrada what's that?"" The old hag stared upon me with the look of utter confusion."  After we gobble our food up we walk 20 miles to our local barnes and noble. "Smee gently picks up the platoon manga while I pick up Beastarts." "Inside of every demon is a rainboowwwww." Smee muttered contrarily. Suddenly I kneeled down on one knee. And got out my ring pop holding it on my free hand. "Smee would you make me the happiest hook on earth and marry me? "Of course hook I would hoppity marry you." I boink and suddenly its not the wedding day. The song big green tractor and photograph by Nickel back plays in the background. I stand there upon the bridesmaids and Smee comes busting into the horse. I wear my finest dress and the bridesmen wear cowboy hats and suspenders.FInally we get married  and I gently kiss Smee on the masseter. Life seems perfect I just wonder what our lives will be like for our future.  Wendy sheds a billionth tear and Peter gives me the death stare. The lost boys cheer for us in the back. Life is so perfect what can possibly ruin this.