The Fat Fairy

"I'm sorry Hook, but you see I have a crush on someone else. You know that guy from Ryan Neko Sugar girls. With the big blue hair and red ohos." "yes, why?" I asked. Well I have a crush on that fictional character." "Please Smee! I beg." I'm sorry but there are better people in my life. Get out of my life, Hook. I stare upon him with a spired but solemn expression. I run away to the nearest Walmart. I remember remember those 24 hour challenges . But how can I do that with all the fairies and Mermaids in this Walmart. I pull my phone with my free hand and go on tik tok.  I film a video of me dancing to CPR by CupcakKe." "Its one of the most family friendly songs I know." I hide behind the toilet paper and closed my eyes for a deep slumber. I contemplate life before my final moments before sleep.  I said a single tear upon my face. "If only he loved me back." I fell asleep as a fairy stares upon me dead in the eyes. "What are you doing here, the fat fairy says." "I am despressed the love of my life rejected me." "Well its not the end of the world", the fat fairy responded. I shed another single tear as my crying playlist beats in my ears. Undoen by Weezer plays. I I look at my iPod touch as I suddenly realized I forgot my charger. Whatever should I do I am broke with no charger and they don't sell these chargers anymore. "Here you can have one" the fairy says as she chucks the charger with her free hand upon my free face. "Oh thank you thank you so much", I said. "I was so worried I'd never be able to listen to Weezer agian." "yeah yeah whatever the fairy said, no get up." I walk back over to Smee sitting there standing shamelessly. He took off tie and started in my eyes. "NO I ALMOST GOT A THREE STAR LEVEL IN MY COOKING FEVER GAME" Smee said calmly. I walk over to Smee with my free feet. "PLEASE ACCEPT MY REQUEST!", I say despretley. "No why would I, I'm not gay especially for a brit like you." I give him a solemn stare. "But dont you remember the cooking fever, the way you served those hotdogs to those customers took my breath away. I almost choked on my orange juice mid call with you." "Smee, you are a best." "Yeah I know", Smee replied. "WAIT I GOT A NEW LEVEL IN COOKING FEVER KINGDOM." " SMEE WILL YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ME FOR ONCE!", I violently scremed. Smee states at me aggressively. "Fine I guess I'll give you a chance..." " I JUMP UPON JOY. "I HAVE FINALLY BEEN UNREJECTED!" "Smee smiles intently" "Come now lets listen to JoJo Siwa." "Ok I say", I say as I smile aggressively. We walk away together as I smile together holding his free hand upon my free hand.

To be continued...