Part 28: Shirayuki Vs Kabuto

I know that shirayuki seems so strong since she's beating Kabuto in a fight but the reason why she's still average/not unique is because she doesn't have perfect chakra control like Sakura, a lot of stamina like Naruto cuz of Kurama, or the Sharingan like Sasuke, or specialised in one category like Lee. It's like she knows how to do a lot of stuff but it's not good enough to be considered special at. She doesn't have a unique way of fighting, she isn't amazing at fighting, she can just fight. She's versatile and can adapt quite well, but she isn't special in anything or has anything which is not usual which is why she's still average.

       Kabuto jumped back beside Orochimaru, and ate a plasma pill.

        "Orochimaru-Sama, please take off the bandage on your left arm." Kabuto said.

       Jiraiya turned to Shizune, "Take care of the guy with the glasses. I'll deal with Orochimaru!" He stated.

     "Before that, I'd like you guys to deal with this drug." Jiraiya said.

     "The effects will last for a while. We cannot do anything about it." Shizune explained sadly.

      "What?! Seriously? I'll have to fight in this condition. Tsunade, use recovery jutsu and rest your body." Jiraiya told them.

     "What about me?" Naruto asked.

      "Protect Tsunade." Jiraiya said.

     "But I want to fight-"

     "No! They're on a different level. Orochimaru is a Sanin and also killed Lord 3rd, only I can take him in a fight. And that glasses guy is at Kakashi's level." Jiraiya explained.

    "Then, Shadow Clo-"

    "Stop! Shadow clones won't be a good diversion, it's useless right now. It'd be a waste of chakra." Jiraiya explained.

      Jiraiya then bit his thumb and spread it on his palm, and Kabuto spread some blood on Orochimaru's arm. They did the summoning handsigns at the same time, and Kabuto had summoned two large snakes.

    Jiraiya looked at his own summoning, and it wasn't Gamabunta, it was Gamakichi.

     "EH?! Pervy sage, why is the frog so small?!" Naruto yelled.

      "WHAT IS THIS?!" Jiraiya questioned.

     'He still can't build up chakra well because of that drug.'

       "Looks like your stupidity is still there, Jiraiya. Tsunade must've given you something.." Orochimaru smirked.

       "A sacrifice was needed for this jutsu, she must've thought ahead and used Jiraiya." Kabuto assumed.

         "Sounds like her." Orochimaru agreed.

         Naruto got pissed off and then summoned his own.

       "I wonder if I should've killed him then." Orochimaru pondered.

       Unfortunately for Naruto, he summoned Gamatatsu. The two frogs said hello and quickly hid. Orochimaru aimed at where everyone was.

       "I'll take Jiraiya." Orochimaru said.

      "What a shame, I wanted to fight Jiraiya-Sama as well." Kabuto said, aiming for where everyone was as well.

       "Summoning jutsu. Langa, Reki. Get everyone out of here." Shirayuki whispered, doing the handsigns secretly to summon them.

       Langa and Reki quickly got everyone and carried them away and went in front of them, Naruto jumped up towards one of the snakes and got trapped in its mouth. Shirayuki quickly jumped on the snakes head and stabbed her Kunai on the top of its nose to make it open its mouth, grabbing Naruto and running away.