Part 59: Shirayuki's escape

Sasuke ended up finding a small home, placing Shirayuki on the couch with a smile on his face.

       "You feeling okay?" Sasuke asked, realising how quiet she was.

      "Oh, yeah. I'm definitely feeling okay after I had no choice to follow my stalker after the one person I thought I could trust betrayed me which you killed." Shirayuki sighed.

       "Oh, come on. Don't be so down. I mean, you're safe now...Away from all the horrible people-"

       "Except you. Look, I only joined you, because I had no other choice and-"

       Shirayuki stopped talking when she realised that Sasuke was just staring at her, "Can you stop staring at me? It's creepy and I literally hate your guts-"

       "You look hot when you're angry." Sasuke told her.

       "Are you serious?! You see, this is why I hate you. You are so messed up and all I want to do is-"

       Sasuke interrupted her by kissing her, Shirayuki pushed him away quickly.

     "What happened to 'We'll do anything you want'? You said that we'd do anything I wanted to do if I stay with you." Shirayuki asked, using her jacket sleeve to wipe her lips.

      "I can't help myself, you looked so perfect." Sasuke explained.

      "I'm going to sleep, where's my bedroom?" Shirayuki asked.

      "Oh, you mean our bedroom?" Sasuke asked with a smile.

       "O-Our?! Never mind, I'll sleep on the couch!" Shirayuki yelled, laying down on the couch.

       Shirayuki then felt arms wrap around her waist, "H-Hey, let go!" 

       Shirayuki used her windblade to push Sasuke away, "Who said you were joining me?" 

       "Wherever you are, I am as well." Sasuke smiled.

       "Ugh...Then I might as well go sleep in the more comfortable place. you're lucky I'm not killing you Sasuke." Shirayuki hissed.

       "Well, if you killed me, you'd have no place to stay, and you'd be unprotected." Sasuke explained.

       "Are you saying I'm weak?" Shirayuki asked angrily.

       "Of course not, but you'd have to always be on guard. Like during the forest of death where you couldn't get any sleep because of that." Sasuke said.

       "I will admit that I prefer this than sleeping out in the wild." Shirayuki sighed, going upstairs into the bedroom.

       Shirayuki laid on the bed, hugging a pillow while sleeping, which Sasuke destroyed out of jealousy. Shirayuki turned around, Sasuke sleeping beside her and hugging her tightly.

       Shirayuki then felt Sasuke snuggle into her neck, "You smell nice." He complimented.

       Shirayuki ignored it and just focused on trying to sleep, but then felt Sasuke kissing her neck.

       "Hey!" Shirayuki yelled, choking Sasuke.

       "I can handle the cuddling, you snuggling, but nothing like that! Nothing of that sort!" Shirayuki yelled.

       Sasuke smirked and Shirayuki choked him even more, "You might think of this as a threat, but you doing this just makes you even more attractive-"

       "Tch...So annoying." Shirayuki muttered, letting go of Sasuke and went back to trying to go back to sleep.

       Sasuke wrapped his arms around her waist once again, "Let. Go."