~Intro~

Im Sooho was a family man

He cared about his family more than anything, so when he went to Germany, he always had them in his mind. Especially his beloved sister Suhui.

She worried about him a lot when he was in another country, but he worries about her more when she became a protestor against the ANSP.

He warned her that she could get hurt, but of course, when did little sisters ever listen to their older brother?

So when he got a message from his parents saying that something happened to his sister, he rushed back home only to find her lifeless body.

She committed suicide after no longer being able to handle the ANSP's torture.

He hated them, he hated them all.

Most importantly he hated Eun Chang-su, the man who sits at his fancy table being hailed as a hero when he was just a man with a good family name and tramples down on the weak.

He fell into darkness, but in that darkness, he met Eun Youngro.

She was bright, she was sweet, she brought back the light to his dark world.

He fell for her.

On the day he plans to confess his love, he finds out the truth.

Eun Youngro is the beloved daughter of the ANSP director, the daughter of Eun Chang-su.

His world came crashing down, the girl he loves is the daughter of the man he hates the most.

Why'd it had to be you?

~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!!!!!

Notes:

1. There are no spies in this chapter, they are all normal South Korean citizens

2. Youngro is in contact with her Father and Step-mother, she lived with them before moving to Hosu University Dorm

3. Young-U is in the military as a favor to his father, not because he was caught protesting, what the favor was, is a mystery in the future.  

4. Youngro has a close relationship with her father, and has a cold relationship with her stepmother, they always bicker whenever her father is not in the room

5. The fact that Youngro is the daughter of the ANSP director is kept a secret from all her friends and the public for her own protection. It's not known to the public that he even has a daughter, only the higher-ups know about it.

6. She has a close relationship with her father but hates what he does with the ANSP. 

Now... Hi again hahaha

I have lots of projects started already, but my mind won't let me rest until I make this idea official huhuhuhu

I will update the first chapter someday just not today, I just made this public already to motivate me to start it hahaha

I Don't own Snowdrop, I am just a heartbroken fan who needs a way to move on. 

Anyways see you in the first chapter! 🤍