Chapter 1 -Savior-

Sooho sighed as he tried to concentrate on the manuscript for his thesis, but his mind kept wandering to the pain he felt 2 years ago, the day he came back home to South Korea to be greeted by Suhui's lifeless body.

His father apologized

His mother broken

And him, he raged.

Sooho wanted to march up to the ANSP and destroy them, he wanted them gone, he wanted to join in the protests against them. But his parents stopped him, they already lost 1 child, they didn't want to lose another. So he held back.

He held back his anger

His hatred

And his tears

He wanted to be strong for his parents. So he hid how he truly felt and continued on with his life not to worry his parents. Even though deep inside he was as broken as they were.

On the day they held Suhui's burial, they went inside to hear the news only to be pissed off by what he heard.

"Eun Chang-su the director of the ANSP has done our country a great service, taking down a number of spies that were meant to harm our citizens. He has worked endlessly for the safety of our people a hero to our nation"

Sooho scoffed and turned off the TV storming out of the area, fiddling with the necklace his sister gave him. A necklace she gave him hoping it would protect his life as he lived abroad.

He didn't need it,

He's alive

She isn't

His beloved younger sister gone from the world forever

And the leader of the people who killed her was being praised as a hero by the nation.

Eun Chang-Su, the man would never know what it's like to be in pain like him and his family. Chang-Su is nothing but a man with a good family name, his wife the same, a woman who takes advantage of the fact she married such a man and used all the luxuries she got, inflating the taxes while pretending to be a sweet wife who cares for the poor.

They had the South under their thumb, the media on their side, and all the money needed to get them out of any problems.

He hated that family, he doesn't want anything to do with them. He can already see what kind of children they would raise.

Spoiled

Bratty

Rude

Lazy

Materialistic

A child who knew nothing of pain and suffering thanks to the gold spoon in their mouth. He wanted nothing to do with them, he doesn't want to even see them. He would stay away and never get involved with anyone in that family.

Knowing he couldn't concentrate on the papers in front of him he threw the pencil to the table frustrated. Sooho came back to live in South Korea to be closer to his parents but living away from their home, he was able to finish his schooling but never his thesis, that's why he needs Professor Han's help. But to get Professor Han's he needs Gwang-Tae's help.

And Gwang-tae is outside the boarding room he is in, calling Hosu Women University Dorm trying to go on a date with one of their students. Who it was he doesn't care.

Since Sooho couldn't concentrate on his thesis he turned his attention to music, he started humming a simple tune as he wrote down the notes to it on a small piece of paper. Enjoying the peace and serenity that surrounds him.