꒰ fluff ꒱ eula - insults.

cw﹒noneshe/her prns used

cw﹒none
she/her prns used.

Your POV
I walked into Jean's office, in order to ask her if I had any work needed to do. Exhaustedly of course.

"Do I still have tasks, Jean?" I asked, as she was marking something in the Monstadt map. "Oh no, there's nothing more left (y/n)! I'm pretty sure you need rest too~!" Jean said, focused on her work as usual. I hum in response, thanking her for removing the extra work and giving it to Kaeya. Which I know hasn't been doing anything that hard at all. (Please do kill me. Idk what work Kaeya does okay)

·

Entering my room, I see my roommate, Eula sitting down on her bed with an anxious face. "What's wrong, Eula?" I questioned, not wanting to walk into her when she's in this kind of state which nobody has seen before. "Oh- Uh hi (y/n)! Nothing's wrong, you came home early though."

Eula said, trying to mask up something I didn't know. Surely I see and feel something's up. "There's definitely something wrong. Eula, c'mon! You can always tell me" I smiled, sitting next to her.

"I've been dealing with these rude comments about my outfit. I also think of changing it, but I like it this way." Eula says, looking at her effortlessly beautiful self on the mirror with a worried look. "Eula, you know their comments don't matter right?" I hugged her, making her gasp a little bit. I could say she's not used to hugs.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Eula asked as I feel her face heat up a little bit. "I'm hugging you for comfort, Eula~!"

"I'm pretty sure I don't need comfort!!" Eula said, trying to get me off her gently and carefully as to not hurt me. "Come on, you need itt," I forced in, hugging her tighter as she gave in and just hugged me back.

"I really can't refuse to this can't I?" Eula half asked, making me nod. "Do feel free to tell me about what happened, dear!"

She then explained what happened and the exact words they used on her. Making my heart warmer for her and looking at her sadly. "Don't mind them Eula! Their opinion on you does not matter at all! This will come to an end too," I explained. Making her cuddle with me, receiving a nod and smile from her.

"Thank you, (y/n)." Eula said, with a hesitant look. "Do you want to say something that you can't say?" I asked, being nosy of course due to her recent expressions. "Well, (y/n).."

Eula trailed off, looking back at the mirror right in front of us. Nervously. (Out of Character but okay) "I've been meaning to tell you, I like you." Eula said with a flushed face, making me blush on the statement as well. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I like you too, Eula" I smiled at her, kissing her on the cheek as reassurance.

She kissed me on the lips, turning it into a small make out session. Until Amber walks in to the two of us, calling us for help to fix boxes I suppose. "Oh Archons, I'm sorry for walking in at a wrong time!" Amber said, flustered as she shut the door back going outside.

Eula giggled with me while hugging me. "I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Eula." I smiled, tackling her into the bed not giving a damn about the world.