I l-l-l-l-l-l-like.............

Moondrops pov: me and sun walks upon the sidewalk while touching the walls or Carl's Jr. with our free hands. "So what are we here for anyways?" Sun asks. I start into his cold white eyes and respond in a deep voice "it's just something...................... Specially for you sunnnnnnnnnnn." I held his old crusty musty robotic predictable beautiful stinky glitter glue filled hand and walked to the front door of our local Carl's Jr. "sundrop" I say as I sit down upon the table like a pro "yes?" He ask's "please don't freak out but................"

Sundrops pov: oh freaking freak frackers he hates me doesn't he! I heard opposites attract but with the amount of times he's taken off tie with his free hand this week is kind of unattractive. Still I-I-I-I-I h-have a c-c-c-crush o-on
m-m-moon and I'm about to get my heart crushed.

Moondrops pov: I breth heavilaly as I put my free hand on sundrops free head. "I l-l-l-l-l-l like y-y-y-y-y-y-you!" The Carl's Jr. employee cringes as she throws us out of the Carl's Jr. I stare at sun as he blushes at me animatronic stile. "D-do you r-r-really like m-me?" Sundrop asks. I look at him like he's a freaking idiot and smacks upon his free head with my free hand. "YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I respond dramatically. "WELL I LIKE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" sun responds covering his mouth unlike a pro. We walk back to the daycare silently and hold each other's free hands. I walk upon the straights as sundrop screams from the bottom of the starts "wait!" "Do you w-wanna b-be m-m-m-m-m-my............" I roll my eyes like a pro "yes sun. I do." I continue to walk upon the straights and into my room. I flop on the bed and watch the dream smp for an hour before slowly drifting off upon sleep.