Part 2

Introduction: Abhishek and Vaishnavi. Married couple. They have daughter khushi.

Khushi daughter of Abhinavi. 1yr old now. Cute, chubby girl. She is learning to walk and she do crawling. She is slow learner in speaking. Maa she speaks and other words are her most of misspelled or not understandable. Abhishek is badly waiting for her to say papa

Let's begin....

It was evening time. Vaishnavi was sitting in living area, watching TV. Khushi was playing with her toy. Both were sitting on carpet. As khushi crawls around.

Khushi (giggling): Paaaaaaa.....

Vaishnavi turned to khushi in shock.

Vaishnavi: What did you say?
Khushi (giggle): Maa paa..
Vaishnavi (taking her in arms): Baby is missing her papa. Wait let me call him.

She quickly called Abhishek but he rejected her call.

Vaishnavi (looking at her phone): Mr. Idiot Nigam. Yaha to marte ho ke kab papa bolegi. Abhi bola to call cut.

She roll her eyes but then smirk. She messaged Abhishek. "Abhishek khushi.... vo khushi" and left message in mid.

Vaishnavi (looking at khushi): Abhi dekhna papa kaise call karege.

Khushi clap her hands, giggling. In a minute Vaishnavi's phone rang. She check the phone and it was Abhishek's call.

Vaishnavi (giggle): See your papa is calling.
Khushi: Pppaaaaa....

Vaishnavi received his call.

Vaishnavi (giggle): Hello Mr. hubby Nigam.
Abhishek (shocked): Khushi?
Vaishnavi (giggle): Yaa she is perfectly fine. You chill. Thori tumhare jaisi hain irritating but after all meri beti hain.
Abhishek (irritated): What the hell is this? Tumhe pata hain main kitna dar gaya tha?
Vaishnavi (raising her voice bit): Haan to? Seedha jab call kiya to cut nahin karna chaye tha.
Abhishek (irritated): Vaish-
Vaishnavi (cuts him, excited): Chup karke suno. Pata hain khushi ne abhi paa bola. Dekho abhi bhi khush ho rahi hain.

She looked at khushi who was happily clapping.

Abhishek (happily): Seriously? Finally first time she said paa?
Vaishnavi: Yes... Wait! Main phone speaker par karti hoon.

She put her phone on speaker.

Vaishnavi: Baby, papa is on call. Say papa.
Khushi (giggle): Maaa....
Abhishek: Arey maa nahin papa.

Khushi giggle.

Abhishek: Princess say papa.
Khushi (crawling away): Eeeeeee......
Vaishnavi: Ye to chali gayi.
Abhishek: Hein? Wait video call karta hoon. Mujhe dekhegi to bolegi.

He video called Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi: Khushi bacha see papa is here.

Khushi looked back and saw Abhishek. She crawl back to Vaishnavi.

Abhishek: Princess say papa.
Khushi (clapping her hands): Eeeeeeee.
Vaishnavi: Baby papa say come on.
Khushi: Mmaaaa......
Vaishnavi (rolling her eyes): Bilkul tum par gayi hain. Kisi ki sunna hi nahin hain.
Abhishek (shocked): What the fuck! Main-

He got quiet as he heard.

Khushi: Fut...

She chuckled loudly.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi looked at her shocked.

Abhishek: Don't say that. Say papa.
Khushi (giggle): Fut.
Vaishnavi (angrily): Abhishek Nigam sharam nahin aati beti ye sab beti ko sikhate hue?

Some came to call Abhishek for meeting. After apologizing he hang up the call.

Skips to night. Abhishek came home back and they had dinner. Khushi forgot the fuck. Abhishek and Vaishnavi was trying to make her say papa but she was in mood of teasing.

After dinner. Abhishek went in room and laid on bed. In no time he felt asleep. After few minutes. Vaishnavi came with Khushi. She make her  sit on bed and made pillow on one side of bed. Other side Abhishek was there. Vaishnavi went in washroom.

Khushi crawl to Abhishek and climb on his stomach.

Khushi (patting Abhishek's chest): Pppaaa....

Abhishek woke up by now. He open his eyes with big smile on his lips. Khushi chuckled looking at him.

Abhishek: Say papa princess.
Khushi: Eeee.....
Abhishek: Arey!

Khushi giggle. Abhishek roll his eyes. He looked at khushi. She was sucking her thumb, looking at him. Abhishek closed his eyes. Khushi saw him.

Khushi (patting Abhishek's chest): Pppaaa...

Just then Vaishnavi came out. She thought Abhishek is sleeping.

Vaishnavi: Khushi shhh!! Papa is sleeping.
Abhishek (closed his eyes): Shut up yaar love.

Vaishnavi smack her forehead.

Khushi (patting Abhishek): Pppaaa.....

Abhishek open his eyes. Khushi giggle. He again closed his eyes. Khushi again patted him, calling him. This game of both was going on for few minutes.

Vaishnavi (rolling her eyes): Hey bhagwaan! Ye kya pagalpan kar rahe hain dono.

Both giggle on Vaishnavi. Abhishek finally opened his eyes and took khushi in air making her laugh loud. He took her down and peck her lips. He laid on his chest patting. In few minutes. She slept on his chest, sucking her thumb.

Vaishnavi laid beside them hugging them. They too slept after sometime.

THE END