Part 5

Happy Siblings Day

Introduction: Abhishek and Vaishnavi. Married couple.

They have daughter khushi 4yrs old.

Siddharth younger brother of Abhishek

Vibha mother of Siddharth and Abhishek.

Vaishnavi is 9months pregnant. Here is her due date.

Let's Start.....

It was afternoon time. Khushi was standing outside her school with a guard and teacher. She was looking sad and ready to cry any moment. Few minutes later. A car stopped in front of school. Siddharth came out of car. Khushi saw him.

Khushi (pointing at Siddharth): Chachu...

Teacher: He is your chachu?

Khushi nodded. Just then Siddharth reached there.

Siddharth: Sorry for late Ma'am. Because of some emergency we couldn't reach on time. So sorry to trouble you.

Teacher: It's Okay.

Siddharth (opening his arms): Come princess.

Khushi quickly went to him. He took her in arms and went out of school. Khushi seems angry.

Khushi (angrily): Itti der se kyun aaye?

Siddharth (cute pout): Sorry sorry.

Khushi: Chocy leke do.

Siddharth: Okay meri maa Chalo.

Khushi (glaring Siddharth): Dadi your mumma. Me kuchiii....

Siddharth chuckled. He bought chocolate for her. He make her sit on passenger seat and properly made her wear seat belt. He sat on driving seat.

Khushi (forwarding chocolate, ordering): Khol ke to do.

Siddharth roll his eyes and unwrap the chocolate. She started eating it. Siddharth started car.

Siddharth: Bandariya we are not going home.

Khushi (excited): Pish???
Siddharth (chuckled): No fish. We are going hospital.
Khushi (glaring Sid): You chup chup chup. No hopital (hospital). Dr give inji (injection). No hopital.
Siddharth: Hospital me khushi ka chotu baby wait kar raha hain. Dr inji nahin dega. Chotu baby se milne chalege.

Khushi became super excited. She tried to jump in excitement but she couldn't because of seat belt.

Khushi (irritated because of seat belt): Mumma ke tummy se baby aaya?
Siddharth: Yes... your brother. To Abhi hospital chale?
Khushi (shout in excitement): Yes Yes Yes

Siddharth smiled and drove off to hospital.

In few minutes. They reached. Siddharth took her in room where Vaishnavi and Baby is. As soon as khushi entered in room. She saw Vaishnavi sleeping, Vibha was sitting on coach.

Khushi (shout in excitement): Chotu baby kaha hain?
Vibha: Shant shant. Hospital me aese chilate nahin hain. Mumma bhi so rahi hain na.

Khushi pout.

Vibha: Come I will get you fresh first. Phir tum baby se milna.

Khushi quickly ran to Vibha. She took her in washroom and get her fresh then changed her school uniform. Both came out of washroom and saw Vaishnavi awake.

 Both came out of washroom and saw Vaishnavi awake

She was talking with Siddharth. Just then Abhishek entered in room.

Khushi (ran to Abhishek): Papa chotu baby.

She squeal in happiness. Abhishek chuckled and took her in arms.

Abhishek: Yes... princess ka chotu bhai aa gaya.
Khushi (clapping and shout in excitement): Yesshhh papa.
Siddharth: Main khushi ko ghar leke jata hoon. Ye baby se nahin milegi. Itna chila rahi hain hospital me.
Khushi (shocked): Dadi see chachu say me. Do this.

She said holding her ear. Asking Vibha to twist Siddharth's ear. Siddharth roll his eyes.

Khushi (patting Abhishek's cheek): Bishoom chachu papa.
Siddharth (complaining): Di isko kya problem hain mujhse? Jab dekho mujhe pitwane ke piche hoti hain. Dadi do this and papa bishoom chachu.

Vibha chuckled.

Khushi (irritated): Chotu baby...
Abhishek: You can meet baby but no shout. Ek or baar chilaya to I will complain Dr uncle. He will give you injection and baby se milne bhi nahin dega.

Khushi looked at Abhishek with wide eyes open and keep finger on her lips. Siddharth helped Vaishnavi to sit on bed. Abhishek make khushi in front of Vaishnavi. Vibha took baby from crib and came near bed. She gave baby to Abhishek. He sat on bed beside khushi.

Khushi was silently looking at baby with amazement

Khushi was silently looking at baby with amazement. She looked at Abhishek. He smiled. She again looked at baby with wide smile. Tears of happiness roll down her cheeks. She was too happy to say anything. Family was looking at them as their heart flutters.

Siddharth: Ye pura din bak bak karne wali bandariya ro rahi hain?

Khushi looked at Siddharth but quickly she again looked at baby.

Khushi: Mumma my baby?
Vaishnavi (wiping her tears): Yes your little brother.

Khushi nodded. She again looked at baby.

Vaishnavi (opening her arms): Come?

Khushi went to her and hug her. Abhishek and Vaishnavi had tears in eyes. Their heart was fully filled with happiness. Firstly their second child's happiness and also how happy khushi is.

Khushi: Papa give me baby.
Abhishek: Hmm... Sit here properly.

Khushi did as he said. He laid baby on her lap and protectively held baby as well.

Khushi (touching baby's cheek): Eee!!

She frown. She looked at Siddharth.

Khushi: Chachu baby ke liye chocy? Haw!!
Siddharth: Maine to leke diya. Bandariya pura kha gayi haw!
Vibha: Kyun tang kar raha hain bachi ko. Khushi baby bahut chota hain. Vo ye sab nahin khayega. Jab bada ho jayega tab khayega, okay?

Khushi (nodded, looking at baby): Baby I will give my chocy Okay?
Siddharth: Hmm.... Chocy hi dena. Papa bishoom, dadi do this nahin karna.
Khushi (frown): You chup. No say me Banbar.

Abhishek took baby and make him sleep in crib.

Vibha: Chalo abhi hum log ghar chale.
Khushi: Yeshhh....

She stood up opening her arms in front of Siddharth. He pick her up.

Vaishnavi: Khushi don't trouble chachu and dadi.
Khushi: Yeshh...
Abhishek: You go with dadi and chachu. Baby is so small. So he and mumma will stay here. Tomorrow we will bring baby home. Okay?

Khushi nodded with pout. Abhishek peck her lips making her smile.

Bidding bye to Abhinavi. Siddharth, Vibha and Khushi went home.

THE END