𝟎𝟒. in the end, there's only darkness.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.
in the end, there's only darkness

        TWO FULL DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE JULES HAD DECIDED TO RUN OUT ON KEITH AT THE WEDDING CHAPAL

        TWO FULL DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE JULES HAD DECIDED TO RUN OUT ON KEITH AT THE WEDDING CHAPAL. And also, two days since Lola has seen her friends. After the terrible events that unfolded at the church, Andre had gotten a random call about some stuff their father left behind in a storage unit, the person claiming the siblings only had a few days before they threw it all away to make more space for other people bringing their belongings in. So, she and her brother had spent that time in California, gathering everything that was important and throwing the junk away.

She kept up with her friends over text. The Scott brothers more than anyone else since they'd been going through a lot more. Lucas had spent his first day with his mother, the two trying to hunt down Keith and by the second day, they had found him. Nathan went to Georgia to talk things through with Haley after his mother convinced him. He had left with his head held high on his shoulders, convinced everything would be better and he came back to town heartbroken.

Pulling out her phone, she clicks Nathan's contact and puts it up to her ear. It rings for a few moments before he picks up. "Hey! I just got back and wanted to see if you'd be down to do something with me and Luke?"

"Uh, about that, I was actually just about to invite Luke to go race car driving with me and my uncle." Nathan awkwardly mumbled out, feeling bad that he'd have to let her down.

"Oh! That's totally fine. We can just hang out when you get back, yeah?"

Shuffling was heard on his side and a few seconds later, he's speaking again. "You could come with us if you want? My uncle is cool with it."

"Really? I'd actually love that." Lola smiled. Her father had taught her about cars back when she was younger, so seeing a car race would be a dream come true. "Thank you."