14 insta.

📍Thailand

📍Thailand.
Liked by fayingkohsoom and 819.294 others.
@alex_albon: this was the best holiday in a while!! You're parents are amazing, Ying!! I love you so much!!

Tagged: @fayingkohsoom

@fayingkohsoom: told you they would love you!!
   @alex_albon: I didn't know you're dad was such an f1 fan!! It was nice to have someone to talk with!!
   @fayingkohsoom: he loves it and when i told him that you were my boyfriend. He was so happy to meet one of the f1 drivers in person!
   @alex_albon: he is so sweet!! I saw you're free with the Singapore race. I want to invite your family to come!
   @fayingkohsoom: oeh!!!! That would be amazing!! I will tell them!!!
@user1: aw!! They are planning a family get away to the Singapore Grand Prix!!
@landonorris: this place looks so good!
   @fayingkohsoom: you have to money to go on a holiday there!
   @landonorris: true! I might go!!
@user2: what a gorgeous place!!
@naochuraihaya: my mom loves you!! First boyfriend anyone of us brought along our parents actually liked!
@alex_albon: i liked them too!! They were so sweet and i loved how your loves f1 and your mom is such a good cook!!!
@naochuraihaya: thank you!! I wanna meet your family too!! So we can have big family gatherings!!
@alex_albon: i still got to introduce Ying to my family!!
@fayingkohsoom: I'm so excited to meet them but I'm so nervous!! It's less then two weeks!!!