Chapter 7

Your p.o.v

I woke up from my sleep seeing Yae there sleeping peacefully as i moved a strand of her hair blocking her face. I got up from the bed carefully landing Yae on a pillow trying not to disturb her sleep.

Finally getting her on the pillow i go to the outside of the Shrine wondering how Ei's doing.

3rd person's p.o.v

The archon hesitates to open the small bag laid infront of the table as she was finally getting the courage to open it someone barges through the door "Lady Shogun the Resistence are here" Ei was shocked by the news and immediatly going to go to the entrance of the Tenshaku.

Where the Resistence where the guards surrounding them armed. They finally noticed the Shogun walking down to them " Lady Shogun the Resistence are invading the Tenahaku without your permission" The guard says obviously terrified of the Shogun.

"What do they need to do here?" The Shogun says wondering why they are here " We just need to have a simple meeting that's all no weapons" Kokomi says calmly and signaling the Resistence to put their weapons down as they do what their leader says.

"Fine but if you do arm yourself Don't be suprised if your vision is on that statue" The Shogun aays threatheningly with a stern look not terrifying Kokomi as she just went in the Tenshaku with Gorou still looking around the land of the Tenshaku cautiously and astonished by the inside.

They go into the meeting room Kokomi and Gorou looking quite suprised by all the pins on Watsutsumi Island knowing the pins are on the homes of all the soldiers from the Resistence they both look at each other still not believing the Shogun of all people knew their plans about Inazuma.

"What do you need to discuss about? If you don't know what to speak of then i must go i have an important thing to do" The Shogun says not a fan of the both of their silence "We would like to um to talk to you about the Vision Hunt Decree" Kokomi says hesitantly the Shogun not looking pleasant with her answer "No" "But Lady Shogun-" "No!" Ei says furiously.

"Fine we will go" Kokomi says leaving the room "Well are we done with the Decree Lady Shogun?"
Sara says questioning "Do we have all 100 Visions?" "No?" She says still not getting her answer from her question "Then no!" Ei says leaving the room stomping stubbornly on the way "Hmm i guess the Shogun really is stubborn" Sara mumbling to herself.

Ei's p.o.v

I go to my room and slammed my door looking at that stupid small bag that dear y/n gave me. I walk up to the small bag and opening it seeing a flowered detailed purple kimono, I almost didn't see a note on the bag I hope you like this kimono Ei it costed me a lot but hopefully you would like it :) A small smile plastered on my face reading that. I laid out the kimono on my bed astonished by the beauty of the designs on it.

He is so sweet I thought to myself opening the kimono and undressing myself leaving me with my underwear, Carefully putting the purple kimono on trying not to rip out any of the parts of it.

As i look at myself at mirror i looked beautiful in the purple kimono. I touched the flowers detailed on it.

I take off the kimono carefully and cautious trying not to destroy anything of the beautiful kimono and put it in my closet. Going in to my bathroom taking off my undergarments and going into the shower and turning it on.

Your p.o.v

I got in Yae's bedroom seeing that she was finally awake and cooking breakfast "Goodmorning hon" She says not even taking a glance on me and focusing on her cooking "Good morning to you too dear" I say going closer to her and put my arms around her waist also putting my head on her shoulder giving her a peck on the cheek.

Yae smiles as a response to my kiss. She finally gets done cooking and puts the pancakes on the table infront of me as she takes a seat at the table facing me, I takea bite of a pancake "What do you think?" She says waiting for my reaction "Its great" I answer honestly with a smile on my face Yae looks relieved fron my answer and returning a smile.

"Oh! I forgot something i was supposed to give you yesterday" Remembering i hadn't give her the gift going to the direction of it and grabbing the present and going back to Yae giving it to her.

"Oh that's so thoughtful of you Y/n" She says with a smile plastered on her face as i take a seat on the table as Yae opens the gift looking at the pink kimono with pure adoration of the beauty on the kimono, She noticed the note "I hope you like this gift it costed me a LOT of mora soo hopefully you'll like it :) ♡" She says looking at me after reading the note "Thank you so much Hon" Yae says walking up to me and giving me peck on the lips.

{Timeskip in the Shrine}

I

sat on the table drinking tea looking through Yae's mail until one letter with a guy's name on it, I opened the letter reading it Hey Yae its me again Jei it was so fun that one time last week hopefully your little boyfriend doesn't find out about us if you know what i mean ;) anyways send a letter if you want to have some more of this I was suprised she even would do this to me, I thought she would actually do this to me i really thought Yae actually would love me so she is sitting on her bed reading a book all of that was for nothing.

I leave the Shrine abruptly as Yae shouted something i couldn't hear because of the distance of me and her.

Leaving the Grand Narakumi Shrine and going back to Inazuma City to go back to Tenshaku and stay with Ei as long as i can to avoid Yae as p       possible.

HEYY YALL Hope you like this chapter its extra long to make up for the missing stuff i forgot to do in the book p.s the story is like 1000+ words LOL so its long hopefully sone of yall like this

Goodbyeee
Have a good day/afternoon/night
Love ya guyss
☆◇♡◇☆