CARTWHEEL

Y/N' POV :

Most of the time when I am dreaming, I am aware of it as I am pretty much a Lucid dreamer.
But, what is strange in this dream is how bizarre and funny it is like I never dreamed anything like this before. The people and the view in this dream made me feel fluttery and happy. It's so beautiful and enthreal. I haven't dreamed like this before even again and now as I am thinking about this, I never want to leave this amazing place!

But, then again something felt wrong after some moments and this is went it hit me that I was staring in a illusion and people around me who were happily singing and dancing started running around screaming and some fall into the ground while running. I am  so shocked that I couldn't move & when I pulled myself together, I started to run as well only to feel that some sort of gravitation which is wayyy more powerful than earth's normal gravity as I traveled through time a few times in school trips as an experience of the upcoming future.

I thought about grabbing onto the tree near me until this madness dream loop stops and I wake up from this horrible dream as soon as possible but before I could do anything, that powerful gravitational strength behind me started to pull me and this time with more force. More people got pulled into it and that unknown power just ate them up like nothing.

I felt so numb that time that I couldn't realize that I am getting near that hole like thing and in a few nanoseconds, I am in it and I started to flow.
I looked around me and found that people around me was also flowing but in a very fast motion and in a few seconds, I saw some of them couldn't try the pressure of that motion and got tore apart like cheese.

People who were still around started to panic and scream way much than before after seeing that horrible thing which happened before their eyes.
Meanwhile, I am trying to control my feelings and emotions to think that what was happening around me wasn't real at all and it's just some weird dream about that documentary of multiverse and cosmic web travel that I saw 2 years ago.
I felt like I am about to go crazy and the force made me feel like I am going to spilt in infinity atoms.

As I was thinking about it and trying to control my breathing, I suddenly found that the oxygen level here was too much low to even breathe in and I started to panic and thought that I am gonna die like this

And I am suddenly throwed out of that powerful gravitational hole.
I wasn't feeling that bad when I was into that hole like stuff that I am feeling now. I feel like I am gonna throw up from infinity.

I finally got a hold onto myself and I saw that I wasn't on Earth!
Like I was on earth but it wasn't my planet Earth
As I started it see more clearly and calmed myself, around calming down,
  I started walking around and I see Lady Liberty's Staute and then it hit me that I am in New York City and the most amazing and terrifying thing was that I am in MCU'S New York City as I came face to face with the real AVENGERS TOWER around some time running around, I couldn't believe my eyes at all.
I am definitely losing it, ain't I?
Or is it happening because I was thinking about it earlier before I went to sleep?

I feel like my heart is going to burst out of my ribs
With both excitement & terror.

THIS DEFINITELY ISN'T HAPPENING!
This is probably happening because I was stuck for so long in that powerful hole like thing. It definitely is making me see illusions and stuff.
I am thinking about it so hard and suddenly began to breathe more quickly and I started to see black and voices around me got low as I finally lost my consciousness.

Okie, this was so bad.
I literally feel so strange about writing it.
Thank you again and good day/night.