EUREKA

MOM SPOILER ALERT

Y/N'S POV:

'Where the heck am I'?

OH, yes! I fainted

AGAIN
Most people are looking at me strangely and some are looking at me with pity maybe because they are thinking that I am mentally ill or something.

Traveling though galaxy to galaxy or universe to universe is still a hard deal for us even though it was invented hundreds of years ago.

Whatever!
Wait!

It's Nightime here and the whole city is looking very beautifully adored.

But, wait
What city is it?

As I get up from the grass, I begin to look around to figure in which galaxy and city or country am I currently.

AND suddenly I see

THE OLD AVENGERS TOWER

Which was in Midtown Manhattan, NY.

I think to myself, 'Isn't this the old Avengers Tower which Tony Stark sold years ago'?

WAIT A MINUTE!

I am on freaking Earth 616 of Marvel Universe!!!

Which means I am in Marvel Cosmic Multiverse now.

OH No! This-

This wasn't supposed to happen.

HOLY TONY STANK!

What should I do now?

I am basically America Chavez, broo

OK, stop right now.
It's not time for the fan girl moments, My bro.

Wait! If I still have my travel Droid, I can do something like to connect with my parents or somebody.

I look through my pocket to find.
... Nothing

OH, great! Now, I feel amazing because I have lost my favorite travel partner and currently lost in a cosmic universe that I have never visited before though I know infinity information about it.

But, 1st rule of multiverse or galaxy traveling - never trust anything or anybody because anything can happen in multiverse.

OK, I am overthinking right now.
I should calm down and take a deep breath.

*TAKES DEEEP BREATHE *

Now, I have to look around for some electronics shop to buy some important stuff to I don't know maybe something to build, I guess.

Wait! Do I have money?

'AHH, haa I found money'.

But, do people here use the same money?
Now, I know how aliens aka the sweetest and kindest creatures feel like when they 1st visited us hundreds of years ago.

Though friendship and good communication other planets and galaxies and neighborhood universies people and creatures we all have became good friends and family because we all agreed to keep our cosmic Multiverse safe and sound till the end of time.

Walking around for a while, I came across a shop and find it open as some people are still working inside it.

So, I go inside it and ask a guy if he can help me 'So, What can I help you with, Miss?'

'Well, I am looking for some Robotic parts like - Sensor, Actuator, Power Supply, Motor, Rotary Encoder and a LiPo Battery'.

'Alrighty, Can you please wait for some time so that I can find em'?

'Sure, take your time'.

He goes around to look for the parts I need and meanwhile as I am getting bored of thinking about staying at a hotel or something, I go on to look around and as I look around I see that the shop is loaded with some heavy stuff and with stuff which we stopped using years ago as they were producing gas which was dangerous for our economy.

AND suddenly, I hit myself with a huge amount of wall and I feel faster than flash could blink in nanoseconds.

Then comes the series of sorry 'OH MY GOSH! MISS, I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!'

As I am about to say that it's okay and it's kinda my fault as well as I wasn't paying attention (not like I always do that) and it was quite dark but when the light came around

BEHOLD!

EUREKA!!

I AM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT PETER PARKER!
PETER PARKER OF EARTH 616

AND wiry the amount of happiness, surprise, astonish and fan girl moment, I forgot to how to respond and Peter Parker looked at me with worry in his eyes 'Miss, are you alright? Do you water or something, madame'?

HOLY HEAVENLY!

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!

I gained my power of responding and answered 'I am fine and thank you so much'

AND then He SMILED AT Me KINDLY!

Then my neuro tissues send me a massage that This trip is gonna be lit and hard and maybe I am about to experience tons of Adventures on this trip.