yandere reimu hakurei x youkai male reader [part 1]

(A/n: hey guys looks who's back with the mil- I mean writing sorry it took so long I have been busy for the past month and you know I need to prepare for my tests. alright yandere reimu hakurei x youki male reader story requested by @AceStorm666 and this yandere story would have parts)

"Hi": dialogue

'Can hear me': taughts

*punch*: action and random stuff

"GO away": angry dialogue

Name: y/n l/n

Look: whatever you like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[My special lovely youkai part1~]

3RD Person Pov

If you go east from the human village you will meet a long staircase that will lead you to a shrine. but not an ordinary shrine, a shrine that belongs to one of the *miko's* a.k.a shrine maidens and there job is to protect gensokyo from Invaders or solving incident. But this particular shrine maiden is different from the others, this shrine belongs to Reimu hakurei the shrine maiden of paradise. A lone shrine maiden who lives alone and a lazy one too but that's what people are calling her, sad isn't... the only company she has Is the drunk oni the blonde magician and the gap youkai... but soon enough everything will change when a boy would come into her life... and soon enough she will be never called the lazy miko instead... she will be called something more sinister then that...

Y/n POV

Y/n : 'so... this is the staircase to her shrine huh'. I look ate the long staircase that went up

Y/n : 'welp here we go then'.

I started to walk up the stairs step by step to the miko shrine. i maybe wondering why those a youkai like me would dare and go to a crazy miko who despise youkai's and would kill every youkai on site... well call me crazy I want to see if the rumors are right I want to see if she's really gonna beat a youkai to his inch of his life, and why to risk my life? welp its just some rumor you can't believe it if you don't see it yourself won't I?.

Y/n : 'damn this staircase is long I can fly to the top but I can just do this'. I snap my finger and teleported to the top

When I got to the top I saw a small shrine and Infront of the shrine I saw a donation box and also I saw her, I saw the shrine maiden of this place a.k.a reimu hakurei sweeping the floor with the broom.

Y/n : 'so this is reimu hakurei'. I look at reimu who is sweeping the floor.

Soon reimu looking at me she then stopped sweeping the floor.

Reimu : 'a human?... wait no I sense something off, that's not a human at all! that's a youkai!... wait a male youkai!, And his kinda cute~'.

I saw reimu looking at me with her eyes wide open did I do something?, she then shook her head and looked at me normally.

Reimu : "hey! you male youkai did you came here to cause any trouble!". Told the girl to you

Y/n : "me? Nope not at all mis, besides I'm not that hostile".

Reimu : "how can I be so sure?".

Y/n : "trust me I only attacke if someone is messing with me".