yandere Watatsuki toyohime x escape male reader part 1

(A/n: "another chapter this is yeandere Watatsuki toyohime x escape male reader requested by @QBEROK).

"Hi": dialogue

'Can hear me': taughts

*punch*: action and random stuff

"GO away": angry dialogue

(A/n: oh and if you wonder how can you possibly breath in the moon well she told eiren to make a breathing potion and she forced drink the potion through sooo yeah...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yandere Watatsuki toyohime x escape male reader
[There's no escape from fortune~ part 1]

3rd person pov...

Fortune is a word that can describe a good thing in life.

a word that can give you anything in life if you have it on your side of course.

because fortune doesn't last long.

but for Watatsuki no Toyohime, one of the moon princesses, her fortune is different from others.

She was blessed with fortune for who knows how long (except the others who know her very well).

Toyohime never had to face any trouble in her life, right?... well no... because in one fetal day something or someone well not dead but gone from her grasp...

she only fell asleep next to her husband and somehow... her beloved husband was... gone... in thin air...

She thought for a minute oh he's probably making dinner for her and him but...

It was far more than that.

She soon finds out about the truth that you managed to escape her.

she never had to face trouble in life but somehow... fortune was not on her side on that day.

Now Toyohime was never the same after that she started to distance herself from people and friends. Even her sister Watatsuki no Yorihime and her parents, Toyohime locked herself in her badroom. She will only go out to garden her peaches and not talk to no one. He'll almost starve herself to death her sister had to force feed her. and the Luna capital was on high alert trying to find you but no luck.

Now in the present day She was laying on her bed In her room holding a note letter, not just a note a break up note letters.

Toyohime: "just why... Why did you leave me?... *hold note a little tighter* did you ever love me from the start... *hold the note a little bit tighter* did my fortune was not good enough for you?... *hold note even tighter* did you fake our relationship for me just to escape our romantic love?..." She told the lost words in anger.

She laid her head on a pillow and looked up to the ceiling and held the note up. She closed her eyes and imagined her husband reading her favorite book while she was resting on his chest.

Toyohime: "oh y/n... my beloved y/n... why did you run away from me???... and how did Fortune backstab me on that horrible day?".

tears falling from her eyes. She was starting to get flashbacks to the day he escaped from her grasp.

Flashback.

Y/n: "Welcome back home honey how's work".

She was greeted by her beloved husband who was sitting on a sofa drinking his favorite drink.

Toyohime: "I'm doing fine how are you today honey bun~".

Y/n: "I'm doing good as always dear".

She looked at her husband with a lovely smile on her face. She slowly walked towards her husband. He looked at her with a 'smile' on his face. Toyohime was now in front of her lover.