Hook up

If your reading my stories and staying updates with them an you please GUVE me ideas on what to do cause I only know what I want to do for the final chapter but I want to write a few more before the final chapter.

So if you guys could help me out with this that would be great. Anyways onto this chapter.

⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️⚠️

————————————————————————————————————————————————

As everyone was at they're homes they decided before they should sleep they should have a chat on their group chat.

In the group chat

Miya 😼 - guysss can we please chat?? My parents want me to sleeeppp.

Langa ❄️ - sure why not, what do you want to talk about?

Reki 🛹 - we should talk about skating! Or when we should next go on a vacation!

Miya 😼 - that sounds like fun I wanna do something a bit like last time including the beach!

Shadow 😝 - I'd be good with that I this holiday's free.

Langa ❄️ + Reki 🛹 - ye we can go too.

Miya 😼 - yay that's great! But we will need a more trustworthy adult then shadow.

Shadow 😝 - HEY IM TRUSTWORTHY YA KNOW.

Miya 😼 - whatever, Cherry, Joeee what about you twoo??

5 minutes later

Joe 💪 - me and Cherry are down for it.

Miya 😼 - that's good but what took you so long to reply. 😒😒

Joe 💪 - oh we're kind of busy so we'll text back later.

Reki 🛹 - kind of weird if you ask me. Whatever though gonna get some sleep now bye.

Most of them say bye

Out of the group chat

"Hey kaoru how would you like to spend tonight?" Joe said exactly knowing what he wants to do that night with kaoru (Cherry if you didn't know his real name).

"Do whatever you please since you seem to be in that mood today kojiro"Cherry said locking eyes with his partners brown ones.

"Tonight will be a fun night for us then" Joe said with a smirk on his face before he started aggressively kissing Cherry.

All the teasing before they got onto the real thing happened for about an hour until kojiro thought it was time for them to do it.

"Kaoru are you going to be ready for how many rounds we're going to have?" Joe said knowing this would make Kaoru blush.

"Ugh, you know I'll be ready for anything" Cherry said giving Joe a cold expression slightly looking behind his shoulder.

Joe had started moving in Cherry which went on for another hour and Joe would get faster each time he thrusted and they went on for another 10 rounds.

Morning had come and the two of them were still exhausted after what happened last night and Cherry was feeling the worst pain imaginable.

"Kaoru you need anything?" Joe said teasingly to get on Cherry's nerves.

"What do you think Sherlock did you forget what you did to me? Get me some pain killers , water and a heat pad" Cherry was furious by how Joe teased him this early in the morning.

"Yes princess" Joe laughed as he walked away whilst Cherry was still sat on the bed scowling.

Joe was getting what Cherry had requested and also turned the bath on for him to bathe his sore muscles. It took around 20-30 minutes for Cherry to be able to at least stand.

Joe had carried Cherry to the bath like a baby and Cherry was humiliated he still couldn't stand and had to be carried like that.

"You better not leave me alone in the bath"Cherry said signalling Joe all his limbs ached.

"So you want me to bathe with you huh?" Joe said all up in Cherry's face knowing exactly what Cherry meant.

"NO I DINT YOU FILTHY GORILLA" Cherry said only asking for him to sit in the room and help him bathe.

"Ok, ok sorry my princess" Joe said as he opened the bathroom door turning off the tap to the bath and placed the undressed Cherry into the bath.

"What are you waiting for you dopey gorilla? Help me wash my hair!" Cherry said demanding the help from Joe as Joe was just splashing him with water.

This went in for quite a bit but they had finally gotten ready and stayed home all day instead of leaving to do anything.

With Reki

In Reki's thoughts

"I still can't stop thinking about what we did the other day and the images won't leave my head."

Out of Reki's thoughts

Reki was laying on his bed thinking when he heard a buzz come from his phone it was Miya asking what day they should have a vacation.

Private messages between Reki and Miya

Miya 😼 - what day should we go on vacation cause I'm thinking sometime this week like everyone else does.

Reki 🛹 - if everyone else thinks we should then sure we can go sometime this week and I'm sure Langa will be fine with it since he's never busy anyways.

Miya 😼 - all good slime gonna go tell my mom then. 😜

Reki 🛹 - alright bye cat-boy.

Out of messages

Reki's mind

"Hmmm I may aswell get packing since he hasn't said a certain day yet and it could be anywpday and he'll tell me randomly"

Out of Reki's mind

Reki was packing for the vacation same with most of the others since they dont know which day their going but they knew they were going to the Bahamas.

The next day

Miya told them all they would be going tomorrow to the Bahamas and had to be at the airport by 8 am or they would be left behind.

They were all ready to go to the Bahamas so they all got up early the next day whilst some of them had to meet up with others since they didn't have their license to drive.

So Langa . Reki and Miya all went to shadow whilst Joe and cherry went together to the airport and then they arrived and waited for their plane to arrive.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

That's the end of this chapter!! I have most of the next chapter planned so I'll be good for that which is lucky for me. Did y'all like the matchablossom I snuck in.

The next chapter will be out as soon as possible possibly in a few hours!! I hope you stick around to read my story to the end and enjoy it!

That's all from me for today byeee!!! 😊😊

1064 words!! 💪💪😼😼