Vacation

I'm not too sure what exactly to write but I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter I should've of been in chapter six by now but I got a little busy today.

This story may include some fluff of renga and I might make chapter six the last chapter not too sure yet!

Anyways hope you enjoy reading my story.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

They all were boarding the plane to the Bahamas and they all sat in a row behind each other.

Miya kept pulling on Cherry's seat excited since he had never been on a plane before so that made Miya annoyingly excited until he became exhausted and fell asleep after an hour

Whilst most of them had fallen asleep Reki and Langa was cuddling in the back trying not to get noticed if one of them woke up.

Before long they were in the Bahamas and Langa was now the most excited cause he could to the beach which he loves since he has only been twice.

"Hey Reki once we check out the rented house can we go to the beach?" Langa said excited to see the water at the beach again.

"Of course we can, did you remember to bring your swimming outfit?" Reki said knowing how forgetful Langa can be.

"I'll see when we unpack our luggage" Langa said hoping he had brought it or he would have to buy a new one there.

It was a half an hour drive from the airport where there house they had rented for a week would be.

When they got their they set up pairs for rooms.

King sized bed:Joe and Cherry.

Twin room bed: Shadow and Miya.

Double bed:Reki and Langa.

"Why do i have to share a room with an old man" Miya said as if him and shadow had a bad relationship even though they were good friends.

"HEY WHATS SO BAD ABOUT ME, IF YOU DINT WANT TO SHARE A ROOM WITH ME SLEEP ON THE SOFA"Shadow said quite angry by what Miya had said.

"I was just joking old man" Miya said sighing at the fact shadow though he actually meant it.

"Reki we should check out our room! Langa said happy about the room pairings since he got to be with Reki.

"Yeah sure!! We can get unpacked and check for your swim suit" Reki said wanting to see what their room would look like.

Reki + Langa room: