Chapter 3

Two weeks went by and the group was starting to get rather big. Four or five Mandalorians had joined the cause, causing a lot of traffic around the little Nog Cantina.

Din Djarin was surprised by the amount of Mandalorians who'd showed up. Despite the fact that none of the members of Death Watch had showed up. Bo Katan was giving detailed plans about how they'd retake the planet from the Empire.

He noticed more women Mandalorians than men in the group so far. Most of the Mandalorians though ignored Din Djarin so far. He'd only spoken with Roan once or twice. He figured it had to do sign him being excommunicated from Death Watch.

He winced at the memory. One instance of removing his helmet and his title was stripped just like that.

"Are they avoiding you for some reason?" Ahsoka asked from behind, causing the Mandalorian to turn around. How'd she always know where he was? Din Djarin shrugged.

"I don't think most Mandalorians tolerate Death Watch." Din replied eyeing the new comers. Sabine was talking to a Mandalorian who had blue curly hair and was holding her teal helmet on her hip.

Ahsoka glanced at him. "Even foundling Death Watch Members?" She asked, giving him a look. The blue haired woman looked in his and Ahsokas direction and she glared at him. Well... he assumed it was him anyway.

"I think they respect that I have the Dark Saber...that's about it." Mando replied, feeling like an outcast in his own people. Ashoka placed a hand on his shoulder making him tense a little. "I think they'll come around." She said, then smiled at him.

Sabine approached the two the blue haired Mandalorian behind her. "Ready for more training, Mando?" She asked. The woman behind her smirked.

"You just go by Mando?" She asked, eyebrow raised. "Yes." Din Djarin stated simply. He wasn't sure why the others thought it was strange that he didn't use his real name. Wasn't that the point of being an anonymous assassin?

Din Djarin ignored the woman and followed Sabine to train with the dark saber. "I don't think they like me all that much." The Mandalorian muttered as he and Sabine went to a spot behind the Razor Crest where they could have some privacy at least.

Sabine shrugged. "There just jealous I think." She said. Din Djarin sighed. "I think it's because I'm from Death Watch." He replied. Three of the new comers had glanced at him as he'd followed Sabine.

Sabine got the wooden training sword and nodded for him to ignite the dark saber. Now this is something I can handle. He thought, feeling the weight of the sword in his hands.

She charged at him and he raised the sword, attempting and trying to predict her straight foreword attack, but instead she went right for his ribs and managed to whack his side, but not hard enough to leave a bruise.

The two Mandalorians trained well into the evening, the sun setting low on the horizon. Sabine wiped the sweat from her brow and drank some water. "I'm getting too old for this." She muttered as Din Dijarin hooked the dark saber to his belt.

Din raised an eyebrow. He hadn't really noticed Sabines age before, until she'd muttered it. He shrugged, leaving Sabine to her own grumbling. Bo Katan approached them, her arms crossed.

"I know you two would be out here training but I'd called for a meeting an hour or so ago. Was this where you'd been the whole time?" Katan asked, irritation in her voice. The two Mandalorians glanced at each other.

"Katan...we've been training here everyday since we've arrived on Nog. I don't see what the problem is." Sabine replied, glancing at Din Djarin. Bo Katan pursed her lips.