Night Before The First Step.

Roohi wakes up suddenly. It's 3:30 P.M, Almost midnight. A painting lays unfinished on the floor, beside her bed. She takes an annoying look at it.

She left her room and went to the kitchen. Roohi didn't have anything for dinner last night . She opens the door of her refrigerator,just to see it's almost empty . At the very left corner of the fridge , there left half a bowl of porridge. Though she doesn't have a mood for porridge, she eats all of it.

Now she is making herself ,a cup of coffee. As coffee refreshes mind and helps think clearly.

She takes a sip from her cup and thinks about that familiar voice. She is sure about who's voice it was. Now Roohi has to find him , tracing every single clue. She will go to that bookstore tomorrow ,so that she can search for information. This will be her very first step towards her goal . She has waited so long! Now that the opportunity has arrived,she wants to prepare herself for upcoming challenges.

After finishing the coffee,she is now standing in front of a mirror looking at her reflection. The Roohi she is looking at now, is much more strong than the one 15 years ago. Now She can protect and defend herself from them. After that night She took self defense training from ,15 years now , to prepare herself for her goals .

The image of her , now she is looking at, is so determined to take her revenge. Roohi can go beyond limits for that .

" Good luck for tomorrow . Good luck for the first step Roohi ." She whispered to herself , as she was looking at her own reflection.