information

Hi my lovelies,
It's been a long, long time and if you're reading this right now I am truly impressed by your patience. I'm writing this because there's a couple of things I'd like to adress.

First of all, I'd like to geniuenly thank each one of you for your kind messages and your understanding. You guys are truly amazing and I would lie if I said that you didn't help me to get through this rough time. During these eight months I kept coming back here to read your comments and I swear some of you should consider doing comedy for a living, you made me smile at my phone like a fucking idiot.

I appreciate every single one of you and love you more than I should, considering the fact that I don't even know you in real life. But I guess that it doesn't really matter. This became my safe space, and you guys are the reason. You are my comfort characters.

But enough with the kitschy emotional stuff. I know what you're here for after all.

I will be posting again. But there's two things you need to know. Three things in fact.

1) My writing style has changed a little over the time. I will be expressing some of my feelings and thoughts throughout the characters because it's the only healthy way for me to do this. I really hope you won't hate it too much.

2) I will not be posting regularly. I can practically hear you sighing behind your screen right now bestie and I totally get it. I would be dissapointed as hell as well. I mean who does this chick think she is? Taking an 8 month break and then posting unregularily? What is she thinking?
Nothing. I am in fact not doing enough thinking lately. Which is pretty unfortunate since I'm trying to graduate high school this year. So I'm just going to take school as an excuse here and hope you will stick with me. Till the end. Or not.

3) I will be rewriting the first chapters of the story. Quite simply because they are pretty embarrassing. I have no idea why you kept reading after those crappy and poorly written episodes. I mean, we practically went from 0 to 100 within one day when it comes to our relationship with Rodrick. And please don't get me started on those Google comebacks. I was wondering how to delete myself while rereading those.

So yeah. This is it. I mean it's not it. We're just getting started. But I think that's all for now. I just want you to know that if there's some shit you're going through right now and you don't have anyone to talk to, or you just prefer talking to a stranger, or you're just bored, I want you to know that you can text me any time. Anytime. And I mean that. I'm not the best at giving advice or whatever, but I can promise you that I will listen and certainly I will not judge you for anything. Nothing. Well, except you're some sort of cannibal or murderer. Then maybe keep it to yourself. But I'm here for you.

Anyway, have a great day, I love you xx