Humans and countries [] 5

"Singapore?"
"How did you find a human child?"
Singapore looked at the big country, I look at him and hug Julia, the big country looked at me and asked if I could introduce myself, I don't say anything and just look down at Julia. Big angel country sighs and tells Singapore if he could introduce me to everyone, but that's impossible because he doesn't know anything about me other than the fact I'm a girl who almost 'died' of a car accident. Singapore told the big angel country who I now knew as 'U.N', that he didn't know anything about me and that he would but I didn't speak since the accident.
U.M thought it was trauma so he allowed it and continued on with his speech. I look in front of me to see 3 counties with the same flag., I was very confused so I tugged on Singapore shirt, but he just looked at me with a face that said 'stop it not now', so I leave him alone, one was a boy and the other two were girls. I looked at the rest of the countries and I recognize a few flags, not all. Once the meeting was over U.N asked everyone if they could go to their temporary dorms. Everyone agrees in their own language and walks out the door, but U.N asks me to stay, I pause and look at Singapore, he just looks at me with an expressionless face.
"He can stay too if that's what you desire,"
I nod slowly and Singapore walks back in slowly. He crouches down to my level and asks me for my name. I don't answer. He asks for my age. I don't answer, eventually he gives up and tells Singapore something in a language I don't understand, and he walks out, I follow him but I'm stopped by the large country. I turn around and he asks me those questions again, and I don't answer. He sighs, gets up, and calls someone on a small device he has, I don't know what it is so I just stare at him. He ends the call and looks at me, I hear the sound of a door opening. I look behind me and see three countries I immediately recognize. One country looked like Malaysia but he had white stars and he had a small ponytail. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a gray jacket with a Russian flag on it and inside one of the pockets was a packet and a lighter. He also wore jeans, and sunglasses, although it was clearly night outside.
The country on his right (her perspective) had the horizontal colors of White, Blue, and red all in that order. He had on a suit and an unshaka (idk if that's how u spell it please don't kill me). He looked at the country next to him and smiled, the country just looked away in annoyance.
The country to the left (her perspective) was a country who also had a horizontal design, but his colors were black, red, and yellow. All in that order. He had horns and a pointy tail like the demons I've seen in my world. He wore something people on earth would call gothy and Emo.
The three of them looked at me but the star country changed his expression to a more pleased and excited look. He reached out to me thinking I would come near him and I did, we hugged for a good 10 seconds or so before we walked out of the room down the hallway. The star country picked me up and put me in his arms and started talking.
"I'm America if you didn't know, beside me are my....companions.... Russia, and Germany." Germany seemed disappointed when America called him a "companion" which made me chuckle actually.
We finally arrive at the dorm room. America throws me up and down like a toddler. I pretend to enjoy it when Russia started speaking.
"Your pretty good with kids!" He said getting closer to him. America pushed him away and covered my ears.
"Well duh you asshole I deal with 50 children almost everyday what do you think?" He said mockingly as he uncovered my ears. I yawn and he smiles.
"Someone's tired Ay?" He said, I nod and he brings me to a room, I'm guessing it's his, he puts me on his bed and tucks me in, wishes me sweet dreams and turns off the lights before he heads out.
I'm not tired but I try to sleep anyway. I look at Julia and turn on a lamp.
Julia sits up and starts making motions and talking in a voice I don't understand. I start talking to her too and after a while I hear someone coming to my room. I quickly grab Julia from the nightstand and turn off the lights pretending to be asleep.
"Your really not good at pretending to be asleep huh" a voice with a light German accent had said to me, he turned on the lamp light and sat next to me.
"I'm not tired either, do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked, I nodded and he picked me up. There wasn't anyone in the room so I had assumed everyone else was already asleep.
The German opened the front door and opened and umbrella, it was raining but not that hard. We started walking on the sidewalk and he started to rant about the love of his life 'the great and powerful America'. Then we turned to a graveyard, of course I was confused and that's when we walked to a,gate, the gate was written in German that I didn't understand. Germany took out a key and opened the small gate, inside the little room were graves that had German written on them. Then Germany gave me four flowers and told me to put them on each grave, so I did as he said.
I put one for his sister,
One for his father
On for his grandfather
And one for his great grandfather.
"We better get home before America wakes up and kicks my ass..." he says jokingly before he picks me up.
I enjoy my days with the countries.
But I wonder how long it would take before they realize I'm not doing my job?
—————————————————————————————————————
Uh oh Mary has secrets 👀
She's with the popular bois
My Triangles book is officially discontinued:D
Anyway welcome to a new book I will definitely finish,
This book is inspired by another book called
"New home" by @EdgyQueen31
Ty for the inspiration✨✨✨
Anyway enjoy this book while I get more ideas,
This is Raini signing off to catch my motivation,
danke gute and Nacht ! <3