0.2

arielle

as I made my way to my seat, the teacher began to start blabbing about some dumb project we have to do next week.

10 minutes into whatever shit he was teaching us today, none other then sam wilkinson comes striding into the classroom.

"ah, would you look who it is." the teacher said sarcastically. "now, would you care to explain to the class why exactly you are so late."

I smirked. I loved seeing him get in trouble.

"had to give it to a little freshie in the janitors closet. sorry teach." he replied smiling.

"go sit down, mr.wilkinson." the teacher ordered, clearing disgusted with sam's excuse.

sam's eyes searched around the room for a seat until they landed on me.

he mischievously smirked and made his way over to where i was sat, making sure to fist bump his buddies on the way.

i silently cursed to myself as he plopped himself down in the seat next to mine.

i shot him a glare as he grinned and leaned back in his chair, making himself at home.

50 minutes passed and the bell dismissed the class, as everyone got up to go to their next period.

"Samuel and Arielle could you come upfront to see me please." our teacher said looking up at us briefly.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and dragged myself to the front, making a mental note to myself to tease Sam about his full name later.

"you two are both failing this class. you have 5 missed papers that are 60 percent of your grade."

"alright.. and your point is?" i said crossing my arms.

"you both are going to have to stay after school today to raise your grade up. extra credit, and that's also the reason why you two are going to be partners for this weeks upcoming project. This counts as 80 percent of your grade, so I suggest you two better get working, unless you'd like to fail this whole semester." He finished with a sinister smile.

we both groaned and walked out of the classroom.

after school

i angrily sat down in a chair behind sam and slumped back in my seat.

my eyes scanned around the room to take notice that sam and i were the only two here.

'great' i thought to myself.

"excuse me ill be right back." the teacher said briskly before walking out of the classroom.

i sighed for the umpteenth time today and got up to grab a textbook.

i felt eyes on me but ignored it, and made my way back to my seat

sam blew air out of his mouth as he turned around in his chair.

"so.." sam said smacking his tongue on the roof of his mouth

"you come here often?" he cocked his smile to the side

i shot him a look that said 'are you fucking serious' and then squinted my eyes.

"was that a legitimate question?" i said resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"yes."

"this is school." i stated, dragging out the sound of school.

"I've taken notice of that, maybe daddy can teach you a couple lessons." He said with that famous smirk plastered onto his face.

i rolled my eyes and diverted my attention back to my textbook.

"yanno, if you roll your eyes too much they're eventually gonna fall out of your head." he remarked.

"I hope they do. Because then i won't have to look at the monstrosity that you are anymore." i spat

I closed my textbook forcefully and heaved my backpack onto my shoulder, walking out of the classroom.

'fuck school, fuck extra credit, fuck grades. I'd rather fail then have to spend and hour in a classroom with that dumb twat.' I thought to myself.

no longer then walking out of the classroom, i was slammed against the lockers with my arms pinned above my head.

I looked up and to my demise, I was met with the dark orbs of the one and only.

"i dont like when people insult me." He whispered, his teeth ghosting over my jawline.

his grip on my wrists tightened.

"ow s-sam youre hurting me." i whimpered

his face softened and he let go of my wrists

"arielle im so sorr-"

Before he could finish, i kneed him in the crotch and he fell to the floor in agony.

as he rolled around on the floor i threw my head back and laughed.

i slightly kneeled down and put my hands behind is back, lifting him up from the floor

"maybe next time, you'll listen" i seethed before dropping him back on the floor, earning a few grunts and profanities to escape his lips.

i walked away towards the school doors and turned around to see him attempting to sit up and look at me

I let out a laugh and blew him a kiss, before exiting the school building.