1.1

finally updating because you guys have been so patient with me and I appreciate it a lot. i'm really upset right now but you guys deserve this. love you all.

arielle

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon, which I would've immediately gotten up to go check out if it weren't for the pounding that resided in my head.

I let out a groan as I attempted to open my eyes, only to be blinded by the morning sun.

As I shuffled in bed I felt the vibrations of feet coming up the steps.

Confusion washed over me, but I then thought back to last night.

Although it was all a blur, the only thing I could really remember was being at Sam's home.

I heard the door creak open, but was too lazy to open my eyes to see who it was. I honestly didn't need to, I knew it was him.

"Arielle? Are you awake?" I heard him say in a hushed tone.

I mumbled a quiet "Mhm" as I shook my head up and down.

"How do you feel?" He asked again.

I tried to sit up and open my eyes but winced as the sun brought tears to my eyes, again.

"The blinds." I said, waving at them with my hand as I shielded my face.

"Oh! Sorry." He replied, while I heard him shut them.

I opened my eyes and they immediately focused on him.

He was sitting on a chair, the back facing me while his elbows rested on the head of it.

"My head hurts. Really bad. And to top it off, I feel like shit. What happened last night?" My voice came out more as a whisper than I intended it to.

"Well, a lot happened last night, actually.."

I shivered as I felt a breeze from his cracked window chill my arms.

That doesn't make sense? I don't remember taking off my jacket?

I quickly looked down at what I was wearing and didn't recognize it all. I didn't have my leggings on, and replacing my jacket was a big t-shirt, which I assumed was Sam's.

My eyes widened as I looked back up at him.

"Wait, we didnt.." I started, but was cut off.

"No. We didn't. After we kissed you started to feel really sick, probably from standing out in the rain for half of the night. So I got you some Advil and helped you change out of your clothes since they were soaking wet, and I let you sleep in my bed while I took the couch." He replied.

"Oh." Was all I said. I ran over everything he just told me in my mind, and one thing that stumped me was the first thing he said.

"Wait. Repeat that all again for me."

"After we kissed you started to feel really sick so.."

"Stop. We kissed?" I looked at him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yup." He said nonchalantly, getting up and walking towards the door.

"I made breakfast if you want some. Come down when you're ready."

He exited without giving me another glance.

"Ok then.." I said quietly to myself, slowly getting up.

I grabbed on to the chair for stability, then continued walking.

Thankfully Sam's shirt came down above my knees, so I wouldn't have to keep pulling it down every second.

I made my way down the stairs and followed the scent into the kitchen.

Sam already had a plate made for me, so I sat down and began to eat as he was fixing a plate for himself.

I picked at my eggs waiting for him to come and take the place next to me.

But what puzzled me is instead of doing that, like I thought he would, he took a seat all the way at the opposite end of the table.

I didn't say anything, maybe he just didn't want to sit next to me? I continued to eat my food quietly, but began to get thirsty.

"Can I have something to drink?" I croaked.

"Yea." He said, still not looking at me.

I waited but eventually got the memo that he wanted me to get it.

I got up from my chair and grabbed the orange juice from the fridge, then went to the nearest cabinet to look for a glass.

I got the right cabinet, the only thing was the cups were on the very top shelf, where I couldn't reach.

After minutes of struggling to reach the top shelf I turned around to Sam, who seemed to still not be paying any mind to me.

"Can you help me reach this glass, please?" I asked.

He huffed before getting up, walking over to where I was.

I stepped out of his way as he reached for a glass.

Instead of setting it down on the counter top, he slammed it, glass shards going everywhere.

I protectively put my hands over my head as the shards of glass fell to the floor.

"What the fuck was that!?" I yelled, looking around at all the mess.

"What are you a fucking baby? You need me to do everything for you? Gotta make your fucking breakfast, get your stupid fucking orange juice, let you sleep in my bed, which your hair soaked, by the way, I didn't even ask you to fucking come here. So why are you still here? I was being nice but now you're just annoying, god damn why won't you leave already. Fucking pathetic." He spat.

I gritted my teeth as I shoved him out of my way, going back up stairs into his room.

I immediately spotted my jacket and leggings and quickly slipped them on, taking the shirt off.

When I tried to put on my slides I noticed I had a few shards of glass stuck in my foot, so I quickly plucked them out and threw them on his floor. Hope the bastard steps on them.

I knew I should've never came here. I don't know what the hell changed in him, but I knew from the very beginning this was a mistake.

When I came down the stairs Sam was already at the door with a towel wrapped around his bleeding hand.

I stomped over to him, and stared him in the eyes, before slapping him across his face.

"You're calling me the baby? Last time I check I wasn't crying into your arms last night. The only pathetic one here is you. Here's your fucking shirt you piece of shit." I said as I threw his shirt against his chest.

"Last time I do anything for you." I seethed, before I left to get in my car and go home.