2 - Sneaky!?

This kinda like diverts from the original story since the Wano arc isn't finished yet and I haven't caught up with the manga.

Sabo took his eyes of his sister for one second and she was gone. I mean she did say bye to him before leaving but he didn't think she would actually leave. He knew where she went and knew she wasn't stupid enough to get into trouble but he was really doubting himself right now. Besides she was a pretty powerful person.

Aria left no time to waste. Her rage was accumulating so fast she couldn't find a way to let it all out. However, she stumbled upon that courtyard again. She wanted to actually talk to a few royals to see if they are actually decent human beings. She decided to find some kind of clothing to help her blend in the crowd. She surprisingly found a dress lying on the floor.

"What the hell?" she whispered surprisingly

Not really caring at all, she changed quickly and made her way into the gardens. The first encounter she had was with a group of people happily chatting amongst themselves.

"Hello?" She asked quietly

The people stood up straight and started coughing as if they were trying to hide something.

"Oh! Excuse me, I didn't know we had another person present with us"

A large man stated and the rest nervously smiled turning to look into my direction.

"It is alright besides I just got here" she said in the politest way possible.

She noticed a newspaper in his hand.

"May i read that sir? I haven't seen the news for years!" Aria questioned genuinely.

"Of course you may" A bit confused on her statement

He handed her the newspaper and she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Luffy... HAS A 1.5 BILLION BOUNTY" she whisper shouted, startling the others.

"You know him!?" They all shouted in unison.

"I'm kinda his sister. The names Monkey D. Aria!" she stated proudly.

They all looked as if they had seen a ghost. Their expressions were priceless.

"WHAT!?" They all shouted again in

After a while,Aria thought they were all pretty amusing and Aria could tell they knew who Luffy was as well.

"He saved my knigdom" 3 girls stated. One was the beautiful mermaid princess Shirahoshi. Another was the princess Vivi of Arabasta. And the last one was the princess/lady in waiting of Dressrosa Rebecca.

"He also saved mine" the large man joined in.

"Luffyland and his crew helped us a lot" a tiny voice came out of nowhere.

"Am i hearing voices right now?"

"No I'm right here!"

Aria looked down in the palm of Rebecca's hand and there was a little man in green. Now this was even more amusing.

"Hi, I'm Leo. You are Luffyland's sister right?" He questioned doubtfully.

"the one and only"

"then why are you here? You can't be a noble"

"I am a noble" she again lied with a straight face.

"Oh...OK!" HE FELL FOR IT

"IM NOY REALLY!" she laughed a bit too har there "I just am on a mission to save my friend , if you can all help me blend in with the crowd, I'll be thankful"

"anything for Luffyland's sister!" The little one said

"Umm may I treat your wound?" A soft, quiet voice spoke out interrupting the conversation.

"Now who is that?"

A small beautiful creature with golden blonde hair and glowing green eyes looked at Aria with the biggest smile.

Aria was stunned and couldn't speak.

"OMG SHE IS SO CUTE I CANT"
"WHATS YOUR NAME?"

"Oh my, thank you so much! My name is princess Mansherry, nice to meet you" she curtsied and smiled.

"I'm Aria and yes you can do whatever you like Mansherry!"

It was a wound she had received when she tried to climb up the red line. Not that she ever noticed.

"All done!"

It was as good as new. But Aria had no time to mingle she had to save her friend.

"Thank you, I'm sorry but I must go now" she said with a sad but determined face "thanks for complimenting my brother, I'm really proud of him, I had a fun time talking to you all! Bye now!"

Before they said anything, she was off. And this time as she sped off as quietly as she could.
Then, she found him.

Kuma.