Draco X Reader

Sixth year came quickly and before we knew it school had started back up. Waiting at the train station I had seen my boyfriend Harry Potter walk onto the tracks with some girl. I had seen her from time to time in the hallway, but I don't think I had ever spoken to her before.

 "Hello Love." I walked to Harry and pulled him into a hug. He had given me a lousy side hug while continuing his conversation with that girl. Waiting for them to stop talking I finally got Harrys attention and could finally talk to him.

"Harry would you like to come sit with me?" I squeezed his hands and smiled. His eyes wandered off behind me and I looked back, realizing where his eyes had landed on. "Oh pathetic Harry." I pulled my hand and stormed away from him onto the train. I made my way to an empty cabin and sat myself in there by myself. I don't know why Harry was acting this way. My eyes sqatyed glued outside the windown until the train starts moving when I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I didn't even look over.

Hearing the glass door slide open and close I felt my seat dip in. "Well hello. It has been a while y/n" Draco greeted me lightly. "Hi Draco." I spoke blandly. "Wow don't seem too excited to see me right now." Sarcasm dripped from his voice. I turned towards him and sighed. "I'm sorry Draco. Harry is really messing with my mind right now." I rubbed my face in frusturation. "Oh? What's going on?" Draco got in a comfortable position and began to listen to the story. 

I told him about how him and that girl had been talking a lot this and last year and how Harry neevr showed me any attention anymore. Draco rolled his eyes and placed his hands on mine while rubbing his thumb against my hand. My face flushed red as he did that and I cleared my throat. "Potter isn't all that. Trust me." Draco comforted me. Harry has never done that before to me. I shot that thought to the back of my head and spent the rest of the time on the train talking with Malfoy until we got to Hogwarts.

We were both in the same house so we agreed to walk to the common room together then straight to dinner. We grabbed our bags and started heading our way to the castle when I felt someone tug on my shirt. Turning around I saw Harry with messy hair and his face all flustered. "What's wrong with you? You look like-" Quickly Harry had cut me off and hushed me.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to walk with me to the dining hall, and maybe even wanted to sit with me? He fidgeted with his shirt. "Of course. Sorry Draco. Next time though?" I offered a smile and Draco bit his lip then nodded back. "Of course. See you soon Pretty girl." He smiled at me then walked away. Why did Draco just call me that?

I looked over at Harry and he looked annoyed. "Whatever." Harry rolled his eyes then I held his hand and walked to the dining hall with him. I ended up leaving my bags in Hermiones dorm so after dinner I could just go get it, then be able to go straight to my common room. Sitting down at his table I greeted Hermione and Ron and saw that girl again. Maybe I can introduce myself and we could be friends. "Hello. I am Y/N L/N. I'm Harrys Girlfriend, you must be?" I held out my hand and offered a polite smile.

The girl looked me up and down then laughed. "Harry never told me he had a girlfriend." She lightly pushed him and he laughed. What the fuck is going on in front of me? "I am Cho Chang." She gave a fake smile then dismissed me. Ten minutes had passed and they both had completely ignored me. Harry even moved closer to her. "Mate. Instead of paying attention to her how about you pay attention to your girlfriend." Ron leaned over the table to talk to him. They both dismissed that comment and that sent me. I stood up and walked over to Dracos table and sat next to him. He had welcomed me and talked to me the entire time. I saw Harry throwing daggers at me and I just ignored him.

After dinner was done I was walking the halls with Draco and had to go grab my stuff. "Hold on. I need to go get my stuff out of Hermiones room, want to come with me or no?" Draco nodded his head then followed me in. Whispering the password I walked into her dorm and grabbed my stuff. Hermione walked out of the bathroom and gave me a hug. "I just want to say I am sorry with how Harry has been-" I cut her off and shook my head. "Dont worry about it Mione. It's probably a phase." I gave her a light smile. Grabbing my stuff one more time I got up and walked out.