Loving spirit

Back over with Alex and laz it had been around 2 weeks. Laz has still been hiding as an angel named "nina". Laz has come quit fond of her new life as someone she's not. She was just strolling around Alex's manor when the door knocked.
"Oh?" Laz mumbles opening the door. "Hello! I'm white wolf, call me white I'm here to reassure you!" The girl at the door say entering with out permission. "Who are you-?!" Laz says confused walking towards her. "Wait I know who you are...! You were at the leaders children meeting, your the daughter of the magical forests!" Laz says to the girl "I'm happy you remember me! Remember all the fun times we had together?" White replies "I remember now, you always tried to get with me!" Laz says looking the other direction "how can even see through me disguise?" Laz say quiet embarrassed now remembering how things went the last time they met. "You said you'd date me if I found you once more!~" white claims wrapping her arms around laz.
"I-ive only known you for a couple months around the years...C-can we get to know each other better?" Laz jurts  out flustered. "I'm fine with that but we're still dating you got that?" White replies letting go of laz. White starts realesing a spell out of nowhere. "What are you doing?" Laz says.just as she said that her fake presence and potion was realesed. "WHYD YOU DO THAT" laz yells grabbing white by the collar. "I want to love and date with the the real lazari not a fake~" white says slowly taking lazs hands of her. "But now Alex will know I'm a fake!" Laz growled. "I know a place you can live!" White cheered happily. "Oh really, if it's a good place I'll fully date you and do whatever you want" laz cackled putting her head over her head. Both laz and white leave without saying goodbye to Alex.

☆thirty-five minutes later☆

White had a taxi brought over to drive them to hell. The drive itself was quite long. While Inside the car white stared at laz in admiration. Laz,flustered looked the other way out the window. "W-what are you staring at..." laz mumbles. "You silly! Your  Beautiful..." white grinned slowly crawling over to laz in the backseat. "What a-are you doing" laz whispered. Whites lays her head on whites shoulder and closes her eyes. ("I thought she was going to kiss me" laz stuttered in her own head. The two girls sit there's waiting for the car trip to be over. Around 15 minutes later white wakes up out of her sleep and orders the car to stop. "Its been while since seeing my hometown..." laz mumbles following white. The two are greeted with a dark red door. "Iggys hoteru" the door read. "My Das made my me take language lessons it says igyys hotel. Iggys...HOTEL?!" laz shrieked trying to walk away. "I can't be here!" Laz shouts trying to break put of whites grasp. White opens the doors and forces laz inside. Laz falls to carpet and trys to back away when a someone grabs her into a hug. "Lazinara!" The unknown girl cries hugging laz on the ground. "H-Hey iggyna..." laz mumbles. "I missed you so much" iggyna says between tears. Laz doesn't reply back and just sits there. "Are you hurt anywhere? Hungry? Let me make you some of your favorite food!" Iggyna nagged at her little sister running to the kitchen. Laz gets up and walks over to white. "If we've been dating without me even knowing for about a month now let's get to know each other," laz teased trying to lighten the mood. "Let's netflix and chill lazzy~" white giggled wrapping her hands around Laz's waist. Then the to get transported to whites bedroom. Now white was laying on top of laz still holding her waist "w-what are you doing!" Laz whispered. "You get flustered easily..." white joked falling asleep. ("Yea well you fall asleep easy") laz hissed in her mind. Minutes pass as laz gets more and more embarrassed. "Let's have our first kiss under the moonlight..." white mumbles out of her sleep. "I guess there's nothing I can do really now that I know where dating she won't leave me alone..." laz groaned in sorrow. ("Maybe being with her won't be so bad") laz thought falling into sleep with her new found fate.