Intro

Heather Lewis (Heather is however you imagine her to look)

Nate Jacobs

And the rest of the euphoria characters as their self

Heather is a 17 year old girl who lives with her Mom step dad and her two sisters

Heather is a 17 year old girl who lives with her Mom step dad and her two sisters. Heather does not get that much attention at home

Heather is a straight A student she does cheer and dance which are one of the two things that help her Escape the reality. To other people Heather has a normal life to some a really good life.
But it is not what you think it is you see when Heather was 5 something tarabel happened.

Her and her older sister Hannah were sleeping and she woke up to screaming
She ran over to her to her sister bed a shook her awake. "Hannah, Hannah wake up" "Hethe what are you doing up"
"Mommy is screaming we got to go help her". The young girl said with a scared face dragging her older sister out of bed. When the two young girls went down stairs they seen their father punching their mom

"Daddy stop" Heather screamed "Girls go back to bed" their mom said with tears. "Mom are you ok" Hannah said. After she said that their dad gave their mom another punch which knocked her out. Heather screamed and Hannah took her little sister hand and ran into their room's closet.

Hannah was crying while Heather was hugging her older sister. "It is going to be ok Han Han" Hannah would have yelled at Heather for calling her that nickname but she was too busy crying. A few seconds they heard foot steps and the closet door opened.

"Girls I am so sorry" their dad said crying. When the two young girls looked up they saw their dad but with a gun "Dad please please I'm begging you please leave us alone" Hannah screamed. "I'm sorry my babies". Hannah and Heather closed their eyes when they heard the gun go off.

But they both were ok when they looked up they saw their dad bleeding out from the head. "No no no dad please wake up" Hannah said crying putting his head in her lap. All Heather could do is sit their with horror on her face. She did not want to cry or scream she was just so shocked.

7 years after that day her mother had already found another man and he actually made her happy his name was Daniel. Heather and Hannah liked him but they both agreed to not get too attached or even call him dad a year after Daniel and Heather mom got married they had a baby girl they named her Delilah. Heather and Hannah loved their little sister but after she came along Heather never got attention from Hannah, her mom or anybody in the family.

Her best friends were Lexi and Rue they were like the three Musketeers. But when Rue went to rehab it all changed Lexi and Heather still hung out but it was never the same. Heather absolutely hated Maddy perez they were both on the cheer squad and were both really popular but that was not the only thing they had in common.

They also are in love With the one and only Nate Jacobs that's why the don't like each other. You see when Maddy and Nate would break up he would go straight to Heather. Yes he was kinda using her but he did really love her Heather and Maddy are the only two girls he loved he would kill for them and they would do the same for him. When Heather and Nate would get together Maddy would be so pissed and she would put hate notes in Heather locker or make her trip or call her a slut and start rumors about her but Heather never cared.

As long as she had Nate she was ok. But their realashinship never lasted long because he would always go back to maddy. It was like a game he would get in fights with maddy and break up with her and would go to Heather and then back to Maddy. At school Heather was the it girl, she had the looks,amazing style she was smart,dancer and a cheerleader. Girls wanted to be her and boys wanted her. But they could never have her because she only wanted Nate. At school she got all the attention She was bad bitch Heather.

I hope you guys liked it and please vote for it I worked really hard I might update again tonight but if not I update tomorrow.

⚠️I do not own euphoria or some of the characters that are going to be in the book ⚠️