Chapter one

Rue narrative

Today was McKay's party, Heather was really excited to go. Heather spent all day planning out what she was going to wear, she was the type of girl to dress to impress she didn't care what people thought or said about her but she always wanted to look her best. She came from a wealthy family so ofcourse she could pay for all of the rich expensive things, shopping was something she really liked and she did it a lot.

"Bye mom" Heather said rushing out the house, . "Wait where are you going"  "I'm going to a party" "But it is family night you really want to miss that" Daniel said with a goofy smile.   "It will be fine  missing one night is not going to hurt"

"Well who is taking you"  "Me" Hannah said walking down the stairs, "fine you can go just be safe", "ok mom Heather said walking out the door"

Btw this is what Heather was wearing

And this was her makeup

When Hannah pulled up to Mkay's house she gave her younger sister a pep talk, "ok so don't have sex unless you guys are using protection, do not do any drugs or drink, and don't get in a fight unless you know you are going to win ok"  "You know I'...

When Hannah pulled up to Mkay's house she gave her younger sister a pep talk, "ok so don't have sex unless you guys are using protection, do not do any drugs or drink, and don't get in a fight unless you know you are going to win ok"  "You know I'm going to do all the things you told me not to do right".

"Ok but what if you get pregnant" "I won't" "what if you get drunk and have to come home"  "I will call you to come get me" "what happens if you get in a fight and lose"  " I never lose"  Heather said smiling at her sister.  "You know what fine just promise me something"  "what would that be" 

"To have fun", "trust me I will" ok "bye love you have fun". Heather really appreciated her sister she really did care for her. When Heather Walked in the house the smell of drugs hit her and the loud music, she was looking for Nate and she found him in the kitchen chunking down alcohol. "Hey Nate Heather said with a big smile", Nate looked at her up and down before he said " You look like a slut" Heather smile went away when he said that, she could tell he was drunk she also wanted to cry.

Shortly after some guy came up to nate and whispered something in his ear, she could tell it was something not good by the look on his face. Nate went out side and Heather followed him, when they got out back they saw maddy in the pool with some guy. "You Know that's real classy you whore", "suck my dick" maddy said laughing, soon after Nate went back in the house in the kitchen. Heather was going to go after him but she bumped into someone, when she looked up she smiled.

"Omg Rue how have you been" Heather said giving Rue a big hug  "I have been good"  "how long have you been back"  "a week"  "why did you not come and see me"  "I just been really bu-" but before she could finish they heard yelling in the kitchen and the two girl's went to go see what it was. When the got to the kitchen they saw Nate in some girls face, but soon after the girl grabbed a knife.

"You want to fucking hurt me"  "no I was just kidding put the knife down" Nate said a worried tone. Soon after the girl said something else and then cut herself. "You psycho", the girl then stepped back  "I'm Jules I just moved here" soon after the girl left the kitchen rue following after.  Heather then looked at Nate but he was already looking at her, he was walking over to her and then whispered and her ear "let's go to the bathroom" soon after he grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom.

One thing led to another and you know what happened next. Nate was like a sour patch kid like how they are sour than sweet, he can be a dick and then be sweet. "Why would you do that" Heather said trying to fix her dress  " why would I do what"  "why would you be mean to that girl for no reason"  "she deserved it"  "well why did you call me a slut and then have sex with me"  "you are a slut, but you are my slut" Nate said pulling the girl in a kiss. "I'm going to call my sister to come pick me up"  "no need you are riding home with me" "but you are drunk" "that does not matter"  Heather had some doubts about Nate taking her home and he could tell

"If you love me you would let me take you home"  "ok" Heather said in a low tone. The ride home was silent but a comfortable silent, he had his hand on her thigh and would look over at her every once in awhile and she would do the same. They got to Heather house soon, "I see you tomorrow I love you"  "I love you too" Heather said before giving him a kiss. When Heather got in the house she saw her little sister in the living room watching tv, "Delilah what are you doing up"  "I was waiting for you to come home"  Delilah was the sweetest person Heather knew she loved her little sister  "you look really pretty"  "thank you"  Heather said coming to sit with her little sister.

"Did you have fun"  "not really"  "why"  "it's really complicated but was family night fun"  "no, you want to know why?"  "why?"   "because I didn't have my amazing big sister"  "you want to know why the party was not fun?"  "I wonder why" Delilah said with a smile already knowing the answer. "Because I didn't have my amazing little sister" Heather said tickling her little sister, Heather and Delilah had a really good relationship and are super close.

"I have a question?"  "what is it?"  "Are you still with that jerk Nate"  "it's complicated why"  "I don't like him he is scary and mean" ever since that night Heather was watching Delilah and Nate was over and he got mad at Heather and screamed and said  horrible things Delilah never liked him. "You know what I think" Delilah said "what?" "I think you can find someone better"  "you know what I think you should go to bed you want to know why"  "I wonder why" Delilah said knowing the answer again

"Because you my sweet sister Delilah is going to be in kindergarten tomorrow" I know I'm so excited" Delilah said running up stairs. When Heather got in bed she thought about what Delilah said, she could find someone better but she loves Nate so much and she could never stop.

Hey guys I might make another . Chapter today but again please vote