Peep peep Percy

That night, Sir Topham Hatt had arranged for Y/N to be given a new train.

"It's nothing much. But it'll do just nicely. Now, time to find a new driver. If Gordon, James, and Henry think that they can refuse to work on my railway and get away with it, they have another thing coming." Sir Topham Hatt said.

Y/N gulped nervously as he walked nervously into his new home. He held his suitcase's tightly as he walked to his new home.

The next morning, Sir Topham Hatt held employee interviews that afternoon. He found that most of the employees, while they had a relatively good amount of railway experience, he felt that they could do more than just driving a tank engine. The last one was a young man, perhaps as old as or a little bit younger than Thomas. Somewhere in his early twenties. He had short brown curly hair, green eyes, and light white skin.

"Hello there my good sir," Sir Topham Hatt said. "What is your name?"

"Percy Waterfield, sir," said Percy.

"Nice to meet you. Now, how many years of experience have you had driving an engine?"

"To be honest, not very long," said Percy, "I was just recently promoted to driver a few months ago to deliver mail. But I wanna learn more about driving trains and working on a railway. I promise to be a valuable member, if you'll have me." He said.

"That's what I like to hear," said Sir Topham Hatt, "You're hired. Come with me and I'll introduce you to Edward and Y/N. Edward will show you what to do."

They found Edward and Y/N near the sheds. Edward was showing Y/N around the area and how things worked here. Soon they were approached by Sir Topham Hatt and Percy.

"Good afternoon Edward, Y/N. This is Percy, our new engine driver," Sir Topham Hatt, "I need you to show him around and teach him what needs to be done."

"Yes sir," said Edward, and he began coaching Percy on what needs to be done, and together they made everything go like clockwork. The other drivers, however, looked down on Percy and Y/N, and continued their stubborn ways.

A few days later Thomas pulled into the yards with his engine. He had been out at a family reunion and returned with his wives, Annie and Clarabelle.

"Hello there," he spoke to Percy, "You must be the new employee. I'm Thomas, and I run a branchline here." Thomas said.

"Hello," said Percy as he shook Thomas's hand, "I'm Percy. Edward has told me some great things about you. What brings you here?"

"I was out at a family reunion," replied Thomas and looked at Y/N.

"You must be the other new employee." Thomas said with a smile and looked at Y/N. Y/N smiled nervously at him and waved. Thomas chuckled and smiled and waved back.

"Not much of a talker? Are you?" Thomas said to him with a smile as Y/N simply nodded his head gently. Soon, Sir Topham Hatt arrived.

"Ah, Thomas, glad to see you again." said Sir Topham Hatt, "Listen. Gordon, James, and Henry refuse to do any shunting, I've had no choice but to teach them a lesson. I have decided to suspend them from work until further notice. So until then, I need all of you to help run the railway. Do you think that you can do it?"

"Yes sir!" The three shouted at once. Y/N simply nodded his head, and they all set off to work.

Edward and Thomas ran the mainline trains, while Percy ran Thomas's branchline, while Y/N delivered goods trains.

Due to the shortage of engines there were fewer trains, but the passengers didn't mind. They knew that the other three drivers were receiving their just deserts.

Gordon, James, and Henry were miserable. They were stuck cleaning the house, and were bored dreadfully. They now wish they had never been so silly.