Chapter 1- "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒌𝒊𝒅"

It's your first day at your new school, Point High. You're standing at the front entrance with a couple of other kids, all whispering about you- you know because they're all looking at you and pointing at you as they talk, but who are you to care? All you want is to get out of this school at the top of your fencing class. Unfortunately, they don't start until the end of the day.

You look at your schedule- your first class is homeroom, obviously. Your next class is L.A. which you find to be one of the most boring classes in school. Next up is drama class- you do a little jump of glee. Drama is the best! Math is after that, then lunch- after lunch you have Science and finally, Advanced Fencing. Advanced? You thought you'd be put in normal! You do another jump of glee- you'll be at the top of fencing classes sooner!

"Oh my god, it's her!"

"I wonder if she'll ever notice me..."

"Hi Raspberry Cookie!"

You turn around and see Raspberry Cookie, the queen of the school, standing 7 feet away from you. You don't react how the others do, though... instead, a feeling of envy rises within you. Raspberry Cookie is the best fencer at school, and you knew she acted oddly about it sometimes. You sigh. Eventually, you'll become the best fencer- even better than Raspberry herself.

Suddenly, Raspberry turns to face you. Her eyes light up and her face becomes redder than in the sunlight. What is she doing? And are you doing the same?

You shake off the feeling and look back at your schedule, when all of a sudden the bell rings. Here goes nothing.