Chapter 2 - "𝑭𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔"

It's been a long day, but fencing class has finally begun. The teacher begins to call out names. As you look around, you see Raspberry has her own practice épée. It's very pretty. You wonder if she made it herself, or if someone else made it for her. As you think about it, you miss the teacher call out your name at first.

"Y/N? Y/N? Is there a Y/N in here?"

"O-Oh yes sir!"

"Please pay more attention."

"Yes, of course. I apologize."

You can hear snickering. It's directed at you, no doubt. People are looking at you. Great. First day of fencing class and you've already fucked up.

"Psst. Hey. Don't listen to them. They're just trying to discourage you."

You look over. It's someone you don't recognize.

"Uh, thanks. Who are you?"

"No matter. Just call me Dirt."

"Okay then..."

There's no Dirt Cookie in your class... oh well. Fencing class has already started. You grab one of the practice foils and get to practicing right away. Who do you challenge first? Do you challenge anyone?

"Hey. Wanna duel?"

You turn around, it's Dirt.

"Sure!"

You grab a suit and put it on. "Ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I won!" You shout with excitement.

Dirt laughs a bit. "Good job. Rematch?"

You're about to say yes, but then the bell rings. "Damnit. Gotta run. See you tomorrow!"

"Wait! Can I get your number?" Dirt runs after you.

"Oh yeah! Totally forgot. Here, it's ___________."

"Thanks, mine is __________. See ya, Y/N."

"See ya!" You say, then run off. Dirt Cookie, Hah. What an odd name, but yet so cool at the same time. Hopefully you two can hangout sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry if this is incorrect, I searched up a few things bout fencing because I'm not a fencer. If I got anything wrong, please correct me!!
Also, sorry for dying suddenly, I was caught up in other things and kinda forgot about Wattpad, not to mention I had writer's block while writing this chapter so sorry about that. I'll try to update this more, than, you for reading and sorry for the shitty chapters lmao-