nayeon; magic fingers (M)

=====✰𖧷★=====

No one's pov

"Anything you want to do, Baby?" Nayeon asked her girlfriend who was clinging to her.

It makes Nayeon smile bigger and she can't even say how much she love this girl so much.

Y/n look up to her with a cute small smile, which made Nayeon's heart burst.

"Nothing. I just want you to hold me and don't let me go." Y/n and snuggle more as Nayeon wrapped her arms around her.

"Sweet girl." Nayeon said as her hands started to sneak underneath Y/n shirt, trailing some random lines on her back.

Until Nayeon's hands went to her stomach making Y/n shivered. Nayeon then groped her breasts.

"Mhmm~" A moan escape from Y/n's mouth. Nayeon has a smirk plastered on her face.

Nayeon pushed the blanked off that's covering their body as her other hand traveled down in her thigh, opening Y/n's leg wide and her hand makes it way to Y/N'S now wet crotch and gently rub it.

"Argh! Nayeon- More plea-se." Y/n said as her breath become heavy from the pleasure Nayeon's giving her.

"Beg for it, Princess." Nayeon said as she teased Y/N'S clit making her throw back her head.

"P-Please Nayeon- ugh! Fu-ck me. Hardly. Show n-no mercy on me" Y/n breathily plead.

"I want your magic finger in me, Mommy."

"As you wish My Princess." Nayeon said and she immediately inserted her two long slendered fingers inside her.

Y/n gasped as she buried her face on Nayeon's neck and gripped to her shirt.

Nayeon's thrusted her fingers faster making Y/n a moaning mess and is enough for her to feel euphoria on Nayeon's magic long fingers.

"M-Mommy, faster- ughh!!" Nayeon added another one finger in Y/n's.

Y/n bite Nayeon's neck in surprise, making Nayeon groan as it leave a mark and caused a little bleeding.

They didn't pay attention to it and proceeds until Nayeon feels Y/n's wall clenched, which means she's near.

"I-I'm near. Faster Mommy!" Nayeon obeyed until Y/n released her juices on Nayeon's fingers.

Y/n breath heavily as Nayeon tasted her.

"You're always sweet, Princess. It never change. I'll always be addicted to it." Nayeon said as she licked off Y/n's juices on her fingers.

Y/n suddenly changed position, pulling Nayeon's body on top of her, making Nayeon shock.

"It's your turn. Ride my face, Baby." She stripped Nayeon's cloths, and Nayeon positioning her center on Y/n's face.

Nayeon moaned so loud when Y/n licked her pussy like a cat. [Pussy cat meow~] It goes for few more minutes until Nayeon reached her climax as well.

They both layed on their bed, naked as they're both exhausted.

That's when also remember what she did earlier, when she accidentally bit Nayeon's neck and saw it was bleeding lightly.

"Oh no! I'm sorry Nayeon!" Y/n said as she suddenly sit up from the bed, covering her mouth while looking at Nayeon's neck.

"What happen, Y/n?" Nayeon confusedly asked. Looks like she doesn't even feel the pain on her neck.

"I-I.... I accidentally bite on your neck while you were doing your thing on me.....It's bleeding." Y/n anxiously said as Nayeon hold her hands to make her calm down.

"Does... It have a lot of blood?" Nayeon was actually scared too but not making it obviously for Y/n.

Y/n slowly shook her head making Nayeon feel at east.

"It does bleed but it's not much. I'm sorry Nayeon. I'll clean it for you." Y/n said and left to get the first aid kit at their bathroom.

Y/n came back and cleaned the blood on Nayeon's neck. Nayeon thans her and After that they cuddled all day at their room.

=====✰𖧷★=====