recently, I've been Questioning our friendship

Times were tubbo questions his side of the friendship.

Two/cw: breif mention of old s3lf harm scars, past relapses

xxx

"tubbo" I heard someone say as I shut my locker door. ahh, it's ranboo. "ranboo" i say blankly.

"we need to talk.."

"oh, is something's wrong?" is all i could muster up. i look at him all confused as to why we need to talk? nothing's wrong, right?

"no! nothing's wrong! gahh, never mind it's.. uhm stupid.." he says while comforting his shoulder with his hand

"you sure? if anythings bothering you, you can always tell me bossma-"

"-it's you "

"what?"

"NO! i don't mean it like that, well uhm.." he sighs in frustration "- are we good?"

"what do you mean?"

"well- it feels like you don't like me much. like I'm a bother or something, i don't know-"

"-Ranboo, your never a bother to me, i know i don't show affection as much as other people do. .but I- "

  I clear my voice before i speak but it ends up being mumbled  "-appreciate you, as a friend. " i cringe on how low that was, maybe he didn't hear? Should I repeat my words. .

   The conversation soon turns awkward, and all is left is dead silence

   "I uhm maybe should, uhm get going?" i say while not knowing where the fuck am i going to.. shit excuse

   "Oh! Of course i don't want to be a Bother!"

   "Ranboo" i say angrily before.taking a deep breath "- your ever a bother , do you understand?"

  All he could do was look down at his shoes in guilt, While nodding shyly.

xxx

   Fuck, it's been a week since that conversation with Ranboo and i still haven't gone over it. How long has ranboo been feeling like that? Days, weeks, months or maybe in their whole entirety of their friendship? Gosh , how could he be so ignorant to ignore early signals!

  Tubbo sat in his bed hugging a pillow next to him tightly, thoughts still racing.

  Tubbo recounts several moments to were he's been a bad friend to Ranboo, but all encounters must've been too taken seriously by his anxious friend.

  Maybe it's the lack of emotion in the friendship? I'm not the type to show affection to someone in the first few months. .or years? I don't know! ugh- why can't I be clear with my feelings!

  I want to show him that i care for him and  the relation  we have, but how?

  I don't know how to just go up there and say to his face

  "I appreciate you as a friend and i value our friendship!"

  Ugh- it's too corny? And sappy.

  But if that's what it takes to some what mend my friendship with Ranboo, than so be it? i guess. .

xxx

  I look over my shoulder multiple times during my entire entering of school,  since i share multiple periods with ranboo. I was nervous to say the least. .I've never really showed affection, it's not my thing but Ranboo is an exception. He opens up to me , he's shares experience's, stories, scars and more.. but i can't even show an ounce of affection!